Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

thank you so much masamune for your offer but i got one!!! well 2 in fact ;)  got them from leeeeeds and one of the old mickey film clip pin that were out ages ago. It was the tailor one, I wish I had bought the rest when they were out so i could have had the set. oh well maybe one day i'll get lucky :) orrrr maybe update my pinpics

Masamune

:) Oh I'm so glad, as they had already sold out of them at my local store. Congrats!

What's your PinPics ID? I have the Mortimer Mouse film clip.

Javey74

Two more recent purchases..  ;)  :)

fly_with_me_dumbo

Hi Masamune, I dont have any LE ones to trade just some core pins and the odd cast lanyard ones from disneyland but they're the nephews nothing special lol :(  unless there is any new ones coming out in store that I could buy to swap with?? or any previous ones you've missed out on i have a fair few older UK ones. :)

Masamune

I'm going to be wanting the new Gaston pin that's being released this Friday on the website. I'm planning on buying it straight up, but because it's LE 150, I'm worried I may miss out. Obviously it would be up to you if you wanted to get it, as it could well be a £9 pin AND there's the P&P. The Mortimer pin was only £7.

:) I'm sure something will come up at some point.

fly_with_me_dumbo

Ohhhh no I wouldn't want that pressure of getting you one!! haha. but if any come up that you want from in store I could get you one, because I'll defiantly be able to get it, always there first thing on the release days :), we'll have to see what's put up on friday :D

treble

Quote from: "Masamune"OOOOOOMG!!!!!!!!

:lol: I almost feel like they may have listened to me. The people who design the pins for UK Disney Store were at the Milton Keynes event. :P I just said I wanted a Gaston pin. Didn't ask for Cheshire, as Cheshire pins as plentiful. :P I'm just so happy. Best UK pin ever by MILES. Just gotta get it now. :( Sucks that I've gotta wait a month.
did you get it?  [-o<
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Masamune

:( The site hasn't been updated yet. I'm going to have to sit here pretty much all day just incase. Sometimes it gets updated earlier in the day and sometimes it's not updated until around 5pm.

fly_with_me_dumbo

That's real annoying I'd hate to
have to wait. It's bad enough I just wanna see what's coming out next :p

anuqet

Sites been updated. Did you get one Masamune? Under product info it says its a 100 instead of 150.

I don't know why I bought one, it's not even my collection and I'm skint after a crazy ebay purchase. Must have been that evil low number that tempted me.

fly_with_me_dumbo

Masamune I hope you got one, have you seen the coming soon?? Uk pins are really in your favour right now! I do think I'll be getting that Cheshire cat one! If you like I could get it and trade it with you for that mickey pin we spoke about? wish the stitch one was mickey or even goofy :(

treble

new stitch pin!!!!
must have :stitch_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:

simonandwendy626

:stitch_bounce:
OMG Stitch pin!!!!! Must get. Must get!

treble

:P

simonandwendy626

Quote from: "anuqet"Sites been updated. Did you get one Masamune? Under product info it says its a 100 instead of 150.

I don't know why I bought one, it's not even my collection and I'm skint after a crazy ebay purchase. Must have been that evil low number that tempted me.

Did you buy one of the Gaston pins? How?  :x We have been watching all evening and its saying its not available :!: