Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

I know a certain gaston fan whos gonna be over the moon by the upcoming online release from the disney store  ;)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

OOOOOOMG!!!!!!!!

:lol: I almost feel like they may have listened to me. The people who design the pins for UK Disney Store were at the Milton Keynes event. :P I just said I wanted a Gaston pin. Didn't ask for Cheshire, as Cheshire pins as plentiful. :P I'm just so happy. Best UK pin ever by MILES. Just gotta get it now. :( Sucks that I've gotta wait a month.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"OOOOOOMG!!!!!!!!

:lol: I almost feel like they may have listened to me. The people who design the pins for UK Disney Store were at the Milton Keynes event. :P I just said I wanted a Gaston pin. Didn't ask for Cheshire, as Cheshire pins as plentiful. :P I'm just so happy. Best UK pin ever by MILES. Just gotta get it now. :( Sucks that I've gotta wait a month.

hehe knew you would be happy, soooo pleased for ya!! :thumbs:  It will be worth the wait! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Austin Danger Kelly

Lets just clarify this. Does anyone know if the'll ever build a Disney Store in Ireland? Its horrible that we dont have one already. With Four million people in a small county, surley it would be economicly viable to open even a small store.

And it's nice to see Irish people on this forum. Irish took over the world, now we need to take over the Internet!
Past visits to the Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Hotel Three Times.
Sequoia Lodge Four Times.
Travelers Explorers Hotel Once.
]

Masamune

:shock: Just gotta hope it doesn't sell out too quickly as well. If I'm working that day, I wouldn't be able to order until I get home.

simonandwendy626

Now calm down.......breath , breath,breath......

anuqet

The Disney Store in Edinburgh has their pins on display again, and of course I couldn't stop by without getting something for trades.

And that was the first time I've seen lanyard exclusives on the actual lanyard, so I had to pounce.

treble

my daughter traded a minnie cast member badge last summer. it was at the york store, which of the 4 english stores we've been to (nottingham, london, meadow hall & york) york is easily the best. the staff really seem to know about pins :)
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

magic_823

Quote from: "Austin Danger Kelly"Lets just clarify this. Does anyone know if the'll ever build a Disney Store in Ireland? Its horrible that we dont have one already. With Four million people in a small county, surley it would be economicly viable to open even a small store.

And it's nice to see Irish people on this forum. Irish took over the world, now we need to take over the Internet!

I have good news - Disney store will open in Dublin in Spring! end of March/April.
I'tll be on Grafton street in the old Laura Ashley Building, it'll be on 2/3 floors - should be an IP floor and i know there is a whole baby floor and maybe a city floor ........
 :D/

Aveen2008

Quote from: "magic_823"
Quote from: "Austin Danger Kelly"Lets just clarify this. Does anyone know if the'll ever build a Disney Store in Ireland? Its horrible that we dont have one already. With Four million people in a small county, surley it would be economicly viable to open even a small store.

I have good news - Disney store will open in Dublin in Spring! end of March/April.
I'tll be on Grafton street in the old Laura Ashley Building, it'll be on 2/3 floors - should be an IP floor and i know there is a whole baby floor and maybe a city floor ........
 :D/

omg 2-3 floors omg!! :o woohoo its at time like this I love where I live - pretty central to both the north and south lol!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Some purchases I've just managed to photo now..  :mrgreen:

treble

love the may pole 1
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

simonandwendy626

The Christmas window is a great trader. We have had loads of trade requests for that one from the states. :thumbs:
I am currently awaiting my Dec/Jan pins from Paris and UK online pins.
Can't wait to get them, am getting pin withdrawal symptoms since our DS closed last month Waaah! :cry:
Have a Disney Day Everyone

Wendy and Simon

fly_with_me_dumbo

hi everyone, I havent been on for aaaages :( but now i have the net sorted I'm back!
I would jsut like to say how gutted I am not to have got the bambi valentines pin, my store sold out :'( I wanted it sooooo badly, I do love Bambi, and always buy the celebration pins. Im so gutted its unreal!

Masamune

Fly, I'll check tomorrow if my local store still has them. What's your PinPics ID? If they have them, maybe we can work out a trade. If not, I wouldn't mind just picking one up for you and selling it to you for cost plus the P&P to send it to it. :)