Started by Kristof, March 29, 2004, 09:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Added:

Hocus Pocus
A far off place
Jungle 2 Jungle

Anthony

The Incredibles was released in the UK today!  Woooooo!

Wow, I LOVE this film...  :D  :D

Disneyana

Again you all have very big collections. Great!  :D  So I started to collect the DVD's in the End of 2003.
Here are my DVD's:
Snow White and the seven Dwarfs  (Walt Disney Classics)
Pinocchio  (Special Collection)
Alice in Wonderland  (SC)
Peter Pan  ( 2 Disc Specisl Edition) Hologram
Mary Poppins  (SC)
Beauty and the Beast  (Special Limited Edition)
Aladdin  (2 Disc SE) Hologram
Pocahontas  (SC) Hologram
Peter Pan - new adventures in Neverland (Walt Disney Classics)
Toy Story  (SE) Hologram
Toy Story 2  (SC) Hologram
Finding Nemo  (2 Disc DVD Set ) Hologram
The Incredibles (SC) Hologram
Cars     Hologram
Haunted Mansion  Hologram
Walt Disney Treasures Mickey Mouse Live and in Colour Vol. 1  
WDT Mickey Mouse Vol. 2  Hologram
WDT Silly Simphonies

I once had Dumbo and the Rescuers. But I borrowed them a very good friend of mine and never got them back. I never borrowed my DVD's to anyone, but I think that's just what happens when you're doing it only for one time.  :([/b]
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Jorien

Quote from: "Disneyana"I once had Dumbo and the Rescuers. But I borrowed them a very good friend of mine and never got them back. I never borrowed my DVD's to anyone, but I think that's just what happens when you're doing it only for one time.  :(

:shock: , is that person still a 'very good friend'?

Jorien  :D

Disneyana

No it isn't. She was my best girlfriend, but know I'm not interested in having a frienship with her anymore, because she lied to me and never reacted of my phonecalls and e-mails. So that's life I guess! You can never be sure of what's happening next!  :?

Jorien

No i wouldn't want someone like that as a friend either. And even not replying on phonecalls and emails.  :?
Sorry to hear!

Disneyana

Yes but she had done some bad things before about my trip to DLP. Which was originally planned with her. But that's an other story. I'm glad I don't have any contact with her anymore.  :wink:

Patrick

Finally Easter Sunday is here, and that means a Disney DVD for me and my sister, so now we have the Incredibles and The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement, I am very weird but I like the Princess Diaries 2 :wink: .

Kristof

You're not weird!!  I had so much fun when I watched that movie!!!  You're so lucky it's already out on dvd overthere.  :cry:

Patrick

Yes England does have some advantages over Europe on certain DVD releases and we are already on with watching the Princess Diaries 2 for the 4th time in 2 days :lol: .

Jorien

I haven't seen part 2 yet. So it's fun i guess, when you want to see it four times in two days?  :lol: I did see the trailer of the movie a while ago, and i liked it, so this is another movie i still have to see.  :wink:

Patrick

Yet again another weekend another Disney DVD, this time finally Mulan Special Edition, now what a bargain for £9.99 :D .

Jorien

Wow, that collection of yours is growing fast!!!

Kristof

New dvd: A kid in King Arthur's Courtyard.

Anthony

Since I last posted here, I've got the next two R2 treasures (MMLC2 and Donald) aswell as the Dumbo and Alice In Wonderland DVDs.  Whilst both Dumbo and Alice aren't as good as the R1 versions, they're good enough, and I don't have a good multiregion player anyway...

I also picked up the two Chip n Dale DVDs quite cheap aswell, which are surprisingly nice DVDs for the price.  :)