Your Disney DVD Collection

Started by Kristof, March 29, 2004, 09:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

millaindie

Quote from: "SwipatronSparks"peter pan (live action)

Does it excist a Disney live-action film of Peter Pan? When, what and who!? I've only heard of the Universal release of Peter Pan directed by J.P Hogan. Or is this just that film? In that case it shouldn't be listed in a Disney DVD list, though.
2007]
2012]

SwipatronSparks

Quote from: "millaindie"

Does it excist a Disney live-action film of Peter Pan? When, what and who!? I've only heard of the Universal release of Peter Pan directed by J.P Hogan. Or is this just that film? In that case it shouldn't be listed in a Disney DVD list, though.

o.O thanks for pointing that out XD its on my disney dvd shelf so i accidently added it in.... i keep forgetting that it isn't a disney movie.....
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

millaindie

Quote from: "SwipatronSparks"
Quote from: "millaindie"

o.O thanks for pointing that out XD its on my disney dvd shelf so i accidently added it in.... i keep forgetting that it isn't a disney movie.....

Aw yeah. Everyone can do mistakes  ;)
2007]
2012]

Javey74

Yeah, Peter Pan live action might aswell have been Disney, same storyline at the end of the day and like everything else, you mention Peter Pan in any shape or form and the first thing that springs to mind is.... Disney..  :mrgreen:

gaston1986

I have all 51 animated classics on DVD. And  toy story 1 to 3