Your Disney DVD Collection

Started by Kristof, March 29, 2004, 09:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAT_MAGIC

Yeah i buy presents about 2 months in advance so i have enough money during December for other things, such as DVD's :D

PAT_MAGIC

Baloo i haven't got round to watching the short film yet, but i can say that watching Home on the Range again was great, i sooooo love it.  I will have a watch of the short film after i have done all my wonderful homework and report back. :D

Kristof

List updated: Mulan, Mulan 2, Oliver & co, Twice upon a Christmas.

PAT_MAGIC

God everyone seems to be buying Mulan, i might sometime, but anyway i have now finally watched the Minnie Movie called Dairy Tale- The Three Little pigs on the Home on the Range DVD, and it was great, it was dead funny especially the Big Bad Horse, lol. :lol:   Sadly the Animation isn't great, but that doesn't stop it from being good, it is only 2 minutes long, but Judie Dench makes it so good, well in English anyway, cos i doubt she does the vocals in any of the others languages lol :lol:

Anthony

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"God everyone seems to be buying Mulan, i might sometime

Buyyy iiiit!  Buyyy iiit!  :lol:   I've become slightly addicted to Mulan over the last couple of weeks, having watched the film twice and listened to the soundtrack non-stop, so my opinion might be quite biased but Mulan is really a very good DVD, even if the special features do feel like they were made up around the same time as the original Tarzan 2disc DVD...  :?

Anthony

Santa's been...  :lol:

The onyl Disney DVD i got was Home on the Range though - i guess i have too many already to get many more!  :wink:

PAT_MAGIC

Yes Santa did stop here last night too, lol.  The disney DVD's i have now got added to my collection are Hercules and Hunchback of Notre Dame.  So a pretty good christmas, but if i was too include the rest that my family got it would also be: I'll Be Home for Christmas, Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas and Winnie the Pooh and Christmas too, so not too many buying of Disney DVD's and vids for me to watch that i got the rest of my family, lol.  However i will not be watching Winnie The Pooh i hate it. :D

Kristof

Mary Popppins 40th anniversary got finally released here!!!  The extra dvd is so nice to watch!!

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"Mary Popppins 40th anniversary got finally released here!!!  The extra dvd is so nice to watch!!

That's great to hear, I really can't wait till March 7th now!

Whilst I was here I thought i'd update my collection list.  Thanks to the January sales i've managed to pick up quite a few Disney DVDs at rather good prices.  Here's what I've added:

- Melody Time
- The Three Caballeros
- Saludos Amigos
- The Sword In The Stone
- The Aristocats
- The Rescuers
- The Fox And The Hound

Anthony

I have of course added the beautiful Bambi to my collection.  :)

Kristof

Added: a Goofy Movie, Recess: School's Out and Bambi!   :D
 :bambi:

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"Added: a Goofy Movie

A Goofy Movie!?  I love that movie! I don't know why though, it's not like it's the most amazing film ever, I just liked it for some reason...  :)

Anthony

I got two more utterly fantastic Disney DVDs today - Pocahontas SE and Mary Poppins 40th Anniversary Edition.

Both excellent, excellent DVDs - it's just a shame WDHE UK are being so cheap now that they seem to have almost stopped inserts and chapter listings all together!  There are absolutely NONE in Pocahontas, and Mary Poppins only has the same cheap Disney DVD leaflet as Bambi.   :evil:  :evil:

Kristof

Well, none of the Disney DVD's here in the Benelux have inserts for years now.  The first one popped up again with the Bambi dvd (Mission 2 insert).

PAT_MAGIC

Well I finally got Mary Poppins 40th anniversary edition DVD and I love it, can't stop watching it over and over again the bonus features are quite good too :D , now to go and buy that £9.99 copy of Mulan SE :D