Your Disney DVD Collection

Started by Kristof, March 29, 2004, 09:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Wow, wish we had those beenies here too...  :(

Anyway, I got "Flight of the Navigator" yesterday!  And I'm completing my "Land Before Time" collection (although these aren't Disney movies, I really love them).

PAT_MAGIC

I got today from disney.co.uk, the Aladdin Trilogy DVD boxset, and got free a poster and a Patch beenie for some reason. :D

Kristof

What's a Patch beenie ?

PAT_MAGIC

A patch Beenie is the main dog out of the 101 Dalmation 2.  I got a free beenie of Patch cos the offer now on the Disney.co.uk website is with every order u get a free beenie. :D

Kristof

ooooooooooow ok  :P

Kristof

We finally got the Aladdin Trilogy box... and it looks great!  I'm really curious about the extra's.

PAT_MAGIC

Cool hope u enjoy it. :D

Kristof

It's really cool!!! We finished watching the "Diamond in a rough" documentary yesterday!  Wow, so much information and great interviews  :idea:  :D

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"It's really cool!!! We finished watching the "Diamond in a rough" documentary yesterday!  Wow, so much information and great interviews  :idea:  :D

You just want to strangle the guy who played Iago though, don't you?!  :evil:  :twisted:

PAT_MAGIC

YAY i have finally got Walt Disney Treasures Mickey Mouse in Living Colour Volume 2, so thank you Raptor and Davy for getting me it.  I don't care that it is in Dutch on the box it is quite fun to try and read and translate if u ask me.  So thankyou both for getting me it.  Also on a minor note hope that u both enjoy the dolls. :D  :lol:

PAT_MAGIC

Finally the first ever 3D Mickey Mouse movie has come out here in the UK.  Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas has been released, and i bought it tonight.  It is pretty good, just find the CG Mickey a bit weird, and i prefer both him and Donald in 2D format. :D   Very Christmassy mood now :lol:

Anthony

Cool, glad you like the new film more than most people, but I don't think I'll be buying this one - I've spent my money on the Mulan & Mulan 2 box instead which should hopefully arrive tomorrow.  :D

I did actually quite like the look of Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas from the trailer, but I just don't think I'll want to watch it more than once - probably because of the animation.  I've watched Musketeers twice already which is good for a DTV movie.  :wink:

PAT_MAGIC

I have now finally got Home on The Range, not like many people liked that, But i have to say that when i saw it at the cinemas i really liked it, and so bought it today. :D

Anthony

I should be getting it for my birthday or for Christmas!  I actually really liked it.  It was pretty funny and very fast paced which meant you never really got bored.  I loved the western setting and music aswell.  :D

What's the new short film like on the DVD?

experiment627

I'd love to buy "Home on the Range" as soon as possible -- but considering that December is the month where for some reason I usually spend a whole lot of money for presents for my loved ones, it could very well be that I won't have any money left to spend on me...

Why oh why can't I be a selfish jerk???  :wink: