Your Disney DVD Collection

Started by Kristof, March 29, 2004, 09:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Forgot to add these:

Heroes volume 1
Jasmine's Enchanted Tales

Anthony

And I got the Tarzan SE / Tarzan 2 double pack delivered whilst I was away.  Now I have 2 special editions of the movie!

Haven't watched Tarzan 2 all the way through yet.  It doesn't look too bad, but the fact that the DisneyToon Studios always insist on using those horrible 3D-ish shadows and highlights on the characters spoils the animation a bit...  :(  For anyone buying Tarzan 2, I advise you to NOT watch Tarzan just before the sequal.  The difference in animation, voices, storytelling, songs, etc. is very noticeable.  Hopefully it'll still be a nice movie though.

Kristof

Bought The Pacifier today!

Patrick

Well as you probably seen I have now got Lilo and Stitch2: Stitch has a Glitch, such a nice movie for a sequel, hope they continue to be as good :D .

Kristof

Tarzan 2 added today!

Kristof

Lilo & Stitch SE & 2 dvd box added and I purchased Treasure Island for only 4.99 euro!  :D

Kristof

Cinderella 2-disc edition!!!  (Finally  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D )

:idea:  By the way, the Mission 2 trailer was included on this one, and a DLRP contest inlay for the Cinderella weekend.

Anthony

Booooo!! You get it before us!  :P  :lol:   Is the DVD good?

The Mission 2 trailer was included in a UK DVD a few months ago, which got me very excited at the time... I think it was one of the Lilo & Stitch DVDs.  It's so cool when you play it with the volume right up through a surround system!   :o I hope the UK Cinderella has it too.  People play DVDs again and again, so it's an amazing form of (practically) free advertising.

Patrick

Actually he has not even bought it in Belgium, he got it in the Netherlands :lol: , really can't wait Raptor :wink: , still not fair we should have it already, and when it gets released I am in a theme park down south so I have wait 4 days till I can buy it after its released :( .

Jorien

Yes that's right! It's released here today! I didn't have the time to get it today, but i will soon buy it. At one store you also get a free litho with it! Not hard to guess where i'll be going to.  :wink:

Kristof

It was out for a week already at Media Markt Holland.  That's were I got it.  Belgian release date is 26 october.  :?

Kristof

Updated with:

Disney's Favourite Christmas Stories
Pete's Dragon

Patrick

I bought The Brothers Grimm today, though not fully Disney a fantastic movie, well I like to think so anyway, even if critics hated it :D .

Jorien

That's a very nice movie, and nice actors aswell!  :wink:

Anthony

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"a fantastic movie, well I like to think so anyway
I wonder why??  :lol: