Kristof

Probably the same reason why I liked the movie.  :lol:

Jorien

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "PATMAGIC"a fantastic movie, well I like to think so anyway
I wonder why??  :lol:

LOL!!! Yeah why? I'm really wondering......  :lol:  :wink:

Patrick

Well I have a facination with the Grimm Brothers anyway since they created such dark fairytales, plus it has Heath Ledger and Matt Damon, not a bad looking duo I have to say :P .

Jorien

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"Well I have a facination with the Grimm Brothers anyway since they created such dark fairytales, plus it has Heath Ledger and Matt Damon, not a bad looking duo I have to say :P .

LOL!! It wasn't really necessary to explain it Pat! As if i didn't know already.  :wink:  :lol:

Patrick

Yes I know it was more for the first part that I was wanting to get across, that I don't just buy dvd's since someone's in it :lol: .

Kristof

We got Chicken Little today!!!

Jorien

Nice movie, but wasn't really impressed by it.

Kristof

It's indeed not Disney's best, but it was quite funny at some times.   :D

Kinou

The cover art sucks though...

.. anyway I won't buy it, I hated it the two times i sa it on the big screen (for free of course :D thanks to the Premiere and the Annual Pass screening)
Hug it out bitch !

Anthony

I've still not seen it... (it's still at the cinema over here) I think i'm going to force a couple of friends to go sometime this week.  I know the film isn't meant to exactly be a classic, but they've got it on in Disney Digital 3D near me, so I want to see what that's like...  :lol:

To keep this on topic, I haven't bought any Disney DVDs in ages.  I got Lady & the Tramp, but there seems to generally be a bit of a slow season for them or something...

Disneyana

Haven't been here for a long time.  :oops:  So just to update my Disney DVD list. In the last months I have only bought Bambi, Cinderella and Lady and the Tramp, all of them are 2 Disc Special Editions. And yesterday my husband brought me the Incredibles as a present. It's too a 2 Disch Special Collection. Not much in the last time, but by now I need to save some money for my next trip to DLP in September.  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Nala_84

How nice to see that someone's here I get to know more and more  :nemo: Hello, minnie ;)

Well, my DVD list is so much smaller than yours. But I don't collect them, I only buy those films I prefer. So I have...

Disney/Pixar Films:
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
A Bug's Life
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles

Disney Classics:
Bambi (2 D.S.E.)
The Lion King 1-3
Tarzan
Aladdin
Lilo & Stitch
The Treasure Planet & Mary Poppins (<-- presents from my boyfriend)
The Emperors's New Groove

Other:

"Mickey's turbulente Weihnachtszeit" (this 3D-Xmas-thing)
Pirates of the Caribbean
Armageddon

And I had once, copied them and resaled them *stupid*:
Pocahontas
Mulan
Beauty & the Beast
Brother Bear

I'll buy Mulan later on again, and Pocahontas too, when there'll be released a Special Edition. And I wanna have The Rescuers Down Under again. The Beauty and the Beast hopefully will be released again one time. Yeah, and what about Ariel, I've already said: I'll not buy it if the only version will be without the original voices...
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Disneyana

Yes what a surprise to find an old friend here !  :wink:  Hello Nala ! :ears:
Your collection isn't that bad, all in all I have just 27 movies, not that much if you look how many the others have. But after my trip to DLP I will expand my DVD list very fast.  :wink:   :lol:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Kristof

New dvd's: Muppets Wizard of Oz and Mighty Joe Young

Kristof

New in our collection

- Brother Bear 2 ( :sick: )
- Tower of Terror (finally!!!!  :mrgreen: )

Edit:
- The Muppets Wizard of Oz
- Honey, I shrunk the kids box set
- Herbie box set
- Might Joe Young