15th Anniversary Celebration (2007-2008)

Started by Anthony, December 10, 2005, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

penfold12

Got my new brouchure through today, the 15th anni one. One thing I noticed, it only states two new attractions opening in the year, Crush's Coaster and Cars. No mention of either the Stitch attraction or the Tower for 2007

Kristof

Ofcourse not.  I said so many times before that Tower of Terror won't open in 2007.  And the Stitch Encounter isn't even confirmed.

Anthony

I've just uploaded some scans of the brochure:

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/today/2006/11/ ... chure.html

Ok, I said "some", but really it was a case of "just one more... just one more... just one more!".  The brochure is really that nice. :)

If you're in the uk - get it now!!! But not if you're prone to impulse-booking. :P

DisneyBud

The computer graphics (castle with characters), although seen before just looks so good and gives a real indication of what the celebration is going to be like.  Plus the one with the characters and dressed up children is good, though we all know it isn't just for the kids!!

swity

I like it aswelll, and I think its the best I've seen...During the last years the brochures haven't been really nice....in my opinion....But this one is really nice and I think the celebration will be very good...But they didn't mention Tower of Terror so it seems that it won't open in 2007...Will the celebration continue in 2008?Or is it just in 2007?

Kristof

QuoteBut they didn't mention Tower of Terror so it seems that it won't open in 2007

How many times do I have to say: 2008.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

(2008 2008 2008 2008 2008 2008)  :P

swity

Maybe your right...But I'm bullheaded  :D  :D ....I mean I belive you but still there is a little bit of hope...Maybe its a birhtday surprise....Ok ok, I will stop....2008.... :( ok

Anthony

Just to answer your earlier question, swity - the celebration continues until March 2008.

That means unless Tower of Terror opens in 2008 they'll have nothing to fill those final 3 months and end it with a bang, so I'm afraid 2008 it will be. (The new WDS parade rumours seem to have died for now)

DisneyBud

So Tower of Terror is opening in 2009 raptor? :P

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "DisneyBud"So Tower of Terror is opening in 2009 raptor? :P

Don't be silly, you know that it's openning in 2007 :lol:

DisneyBud

Hehe

swity

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Don't be silly, you know that it's openning in 2007 :lol:

I'm so curious...I can't wait till its opening.... :( When do you think Disney will  disclose it???

Anthony

When Toon Studio opens, or later.

A better question - when will they announce the Toon Studio (Crush and Cars) opening?  With bookings now being made, they can't keep putting a vague "June 2007" for ever...

This discussion should probably go in the relevant topics though.

suzie

wow the broshure looks really nice, I really want to go next year, too bad the TT won't be open by then, I don't thínk I can go again in 2008, so then I'll have to wait even longer to finally experience it.
"Cause I found some kind of fairy...tale"

Mansion Staff

Those candles are the exact same design as the candle malifacent holds in a scene in sleeping beauty
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.