15th Anniversary Celebration (2007-2008)

Started by Anthony, December 10, 2005, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

penfold12

I agree Baloo, but did you notice it must be one of the first things that we have seen that actively attached the Tower of Terror with the 15th celebrations!!! Maybe it will open for Halloween 2007 ???

Anthony

Yeah, I definitely did notice that!! :D I suppose that's another thing to prove that this won't ever have a widespread release - DLRP won't officially announce the ToT as part of the anniversary until well into 2007...

One thing added in this trailer, though - look at the bottom when ToT is on screen: it says "Ouverture début 2008" / Opening early 2008!  Do they mean 2008 as the year, or 2008 as their season/Financial year?  Who knows...  :?

Anthony

Quote from: "DLRP.fr"Au Parc Disneyland, dès le début du mois d'avril, les visiteurs pourront croiser le nouveau Petit train des personnages Disney. Un train rempli de personnages qui circulera plusieurs fois par jour depuis le début de Main Street jusque Central Plaza pour y déposer les personnages, qui iront alors à la rencontre des visiteurs.

Chaque journée se clôturera également en compagnie de personnages lors de la fête d'anniversaire Bougillumination au pied du Château où Mickey et ses amis se livreront à un joyeux final en danses et en chansons, avant d'assister à l'illumination des bougies sur le Château.
Basically, the characters will arrive on a special "train" in Main Street each morning during the celebration, whilst the candles ceremony is now going by the name of "Bougillumination" in French, which sorta translates as "Candllumination"... if you get me... :?

Kristof

I wonder how special this train will be...

(Thinks Dumbo float)...

Anthony

(Thinks Main Street Streetcar) :?

(Thinks Disney Village Minnie Train) :evil:

(Agrees about Dumbo float)  :wink:

I wonder if they'll arrive to a familiar tune? :lol:

Anthony

The official UK 2007 brochure is now available to order!

"The year to light up your dreams"
15th Anniversary Official Brochure 2006/2007

Lookin' good so far! :)

:arrow: http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/booki ... /index.htm

swity

Does anybody know when the brochure will apear in other languages.....I mean I can understand English but I can't order it because they don't send it to Germany.....

Kristof

That depends on each country office.

swity

Quote from: "raptor1982"That depends on each country office.

well thanks. But hopefully it doesn't take too long because I can't wait to see it. I guess the celebration will be fantastic, I have been to Disneyland as it celebrated its 5th birthday and it was so cool...especially the castle...Although it's a little hard to remember....

Anthony

They've changed the designs of the 3 Annual Passports, to use the resort's new "Believe in your dreams" font and... the 15th Anniversary logo. :D

http://www.disneylandparis.com/fr/passe ... adh/hp.htm

Shame I just bought mine. :roll:  :lol:

Miss Tinkerbell

They're really pulling out the plugs for this aren't they??? :D

Samninetysix

Quote from: "Baloo"They've changed the designs of the 3 Annual Passports, to use the resort's new "Believe in your dreams" font and... the 15th Anniversary logo. :D

http://www.disneylandparis.com/fr/passe ... adh/hp.htm

Shame I just bought mine. :roll:  :lol:

Our Dream passes are renewed in July 2007  so it'll be all good

(btw do all annual passes prompt the ticket machines to say "welcome" when u put them in the slots?) - ours do

Patrick

Some do some don't, but so do normal day tickets, I never seem to get a welcome, I simply believe they think I visit too much for living in England :lol: , but that's completely off topic :P .

So I like the new look of them and if I renew mine woo I will be getting an annual pass about 4 days before the actual anniversary :D .

Anthony

Lol, I think the turnstiles saying "welcome" is just random. They can't have every machine doing it for every person, since then the amount of "welcome"s would be a bit deafening.  So Patrick I'm sure they weren't really picking on you. :P

Though the Flying Carpets fastpass machine swallowing my AP 30minutes after I got it was quite mean... :lol:

flor

The brochures for Summer 07 should be distributed to travel agents starting half December.
UK is always the first brochure finished. This week we have finished the Belgian and French brochure. It will be sent to the firm to print it and will be distributed in Belgian starting 18th December.

New for the 15th: Princess & Pirates packages ;-)