Toy Story Playland (General discussion)

Started by Kristof, August 06, 2008, 01:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Sorry to disappoint you, a store is not included in the concept.  What you mark as "potential store" is in fact the queue line.  

Besides, that maps is by far to scale. ;-)

guest3474

That queueline is going to be massive. :D Has any concept art been released regarding the indoor line?

CentralPlazaPerson

Hopefully when RC Racer is built the queue line for Crush's Coaster will be less as a new thrill ride is added. [-o<

Kristof

Quote from: "Whip"That queueline is going to be massive. :D Has any concept art been released regarding the indoor line?

Actually no, so I'm curious about that.  I expect it to be similar to Cars Race Rally.  As you probably know already, the outdoor queue line will resemble a Carrera race track.  :)

guest3474

From the New Generation official page..

QuoteSlinky
4 hours ago
Hold on a minute, fellas. One of Sarge's men just parachuted in. Looks like their all doin' jump training!

Does this mean that more theming has just been added to the parachute drop? :D
The training bit could mean that we are seeing some movement on the attraction itself!!!

(P.S. Just thought i'd add that the twitter updates from the characters are finally becoming useful!!  =D>  )

RiverRogue

As far as I've heard there is a small store of sorts planned to be included, however it's a little further to the right on the map...

Willow

Quote from: "Whip"From the New Generation official page..

QuoteSlinky
4 hours ago
Hold on a minute, fellas. One of Sarge's men just parachuted in. Looks like their all doin' jump training!

I take that as meaning testing has started on the parachute drop.

Anthony

Quote from: "RiverRogue"As far as I've heard there is a small store of sorts planned to be included, however it's a little further to the right on the map...
Ah I'm glad you've heard that! The rumour that's appeared online is that the open lid of the blue Monkey Barrel tunnel could be some kind of retail kiosk. So definitely no real store, but at least something.

Quote from: "Willow"I take that as meaning testing has started on the parachute drop.
To be honest I just take it as someone from PR typing up fun messages... :wink:

CentralPlazaPerson

When looking at my november 2009 map I see a large area of grass beside catastrophe canyon and dinotopia but when I look at the new park map dinotopia has moved into that area. This area of grass doesn't change on both maps. Will they move Dinotopia closer to Catasrophe canyon?

RiverRogue

Quote from: "Anthony"Ah I'm glad you've heard that! The rumour that's appeared online is that the open lid of the blue Monkey Barrel tunnel could be some kind of retail kiosk. So definitely no real store, but at least something.

Yep... an actual store would be added when/if the Ratatouille part gets built.

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"When looking at my november 2009 map I see a large area of grass beside catastrophe canyon and dinotopia but when I look at the new park map dinotopia has moved into that area. This area of grass doesn't change on both maps. Will they move Dinotopia closer to Catasrophe canyon?

Nope, they just had to move things around on the park map to make room for the new additions. Keep in mind that those maps are designed more for clarity than for accuracy...

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Whip"From the New Generation official page..

QuoteSlinky
4 hours ago

Well it could be a coincidence, but...

:wink:

:arrow: http://disneycentralplaza.englishboard. ... 02-480.htm

guest3474

Thanks for the update Butlin Boy. Also , the Pixar ball from the films is apparently in place in the middle of the site. Can anyone support this?

Disneydavid

I already saw this before

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

JelleP

Getting more and more exited!
Just saw this beautiful photo on DCP:
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

CentralPlazaPerson

That's a class photo JelleP. It's annoying the way DCP is in a different language. :( That forum seems to get all the info first :