Ratatouille Living Character: Chef Rémy

Started by Kristof, June 24, 2008, 02:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowie

Quote from: "raptor1982"
QuoteAccording to Photos Magiques: The restaurant represents the Studio's commissary where actors and crew come to lunch in between takes.

In fact, the restaurant is based on the backlot restaurant on the Walt Disney Studios lot in Burbank!

(Off topic: And so are the streetsigns throughout our Studios park...)

QuoteI've saw him yesterday and he is cute, he was in rendez vous this time with a woman. And i have ,made many pictures but i am in paris right now so i am not able to place the pictures. But i warned my friends and the are going to place it very soon many pictures and one video.

Are the performers wearing nametages?  Was it Dina?

No they aren't wearing nametags so i don't know if it was dina she speaks a little bit dutch and french and english. She acts if she is crazy. hopfully you know if it is Dina

Bowie

Bowie

Here are te pictures:

And me and my girlfriend with Remy:

Source: Pictures Bowie :P

Video comes very soon

never2old

Great pics!! Remy looks great!

Epcot_Boy

:hello:

Nice pics, how I love that great furry Rat :shock:  :wink:

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

Captain Pan

Its Looks Awesome... really nice pics thanks for sharing them

Kristof

Here's a video I made yesterday!  :mrgreen:

[dailymotion:1nle2qcr]x656x6[/dailymotion:1nle2qcr]

penfold12

Raptor,

What was Remmy like "in person"? The reaction has been mixed on here, but the last few video's and photos have made me think how great he is...

Kristof

It's really amazing!  He looks so cute in real life.  And don't forget these are still tests.  The cast assisting him only started a month ago or so...

Besides, I still don't understand why people judge on something by just watching a YouTube video with bad compression.  :roll:

Pete's Dragon

does he speak ? if not, any plans or just too difficult. My daughter will love him, hhope to see him in Sept.

Kristof

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"does he speak ? if not, any plans or just too difficult. My daughter will love him, hhope to see him in Sept.

As you can see or hear on the video, he squeaks, like he does in the movie.  Human ears don't understand rat language!  :)

swity

Thanks for the videos and the pictures. I think he looks really sweet.
Great idea! I think especially the kids will love meeting the "real" Remy!

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for the great video Raptor, it really shows you how great this living character really is. It is very clever, I never would have thought about making him squeak instead of speak, not only does it make him seem more realistic, but I guess it makes it easier for DLRP who would have some difficult language barriers to sort out.

Now, the sign on the outside that says 'Special Guest: Chef Remy' makes perfect sense :mrgreen:

RnRCj

Quote from: "raptor1982"Here's a video I made yesterday!  :mrgreen:

[dailymotion:2bgllw1y]x656x6[/dailymotion:2bgllw1y]

Thank you sir for that video! 8)  I must say, he looks a lot better in your video than in the others. When he moves fasts he actually looks very realistic. It's just when he's still he looks fake. Oh well, as long as the guests are happy!

Oh, and the chef people that push the trolley are awesome! Glad to see the CM's putting in a lot of effort.

GrandiJoos

Quote from: "raptor1982"Here's a video I made yesterday!  :mrgreen:

[dailymotion:1fe78twg]x656x6[/dailymotion:1fe78twg]
Hi, I already thought it was you filming :lol: I was too surprised when he came to our table to make any pictures but I'm glad you filmed it :D :D
He is really great, he does not really do much but he's very realistic!!! (and cute ;))

GrandiJoos :cool: (the guy in the white shirt :P)

Kristof

Well you saw three moderators on a row then... Flor, Baloo and Raptor1982...  It would have been like a mini-meeting if you would have said anything?!  :lol: