Starbucks Coffee in Disney Village

Started by Kristof, June 11, 2008, 05:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "toonarmylass"im a barista at costa coffee and to be honest starbucks sucks compared to our coffee. and its much more expensive for a cheaper blend of bean.

Finally !!!! Someone who's on my side !!!!!! P.S. Never tried Costa Coffee so I cannot on it. What kind of beans/blend do they use ?

Frederico

must admit I prefer a Costa coffee but the last couple of late's I have had have been more froth than coffee  :( . So is there any fresh news on if this is actually gonna happen?
Talkin \'bout the midnight rambler

Pete's Dragon

Had a little web-hunt and nothing new as yet. They say no news is good news, but it depends fence you're on ( although, my side seems a little less crowded )

smurfy74

looks like im going to have to wait to next year then to be able to get my favourite Starbucks beverages at dlrp  :cry:

or make a trip to  val d'europe to get my fix  :D

pussinboots

Quote from: "Frederico"must admit I prefer a Costa coffee but the last couple of late's I have had have been more froth than coffee  :( . So is there any fresh news on if this is actually gonna happen?

At Starbucks, you can order a latte with no foam. Maybe you could ask if they do this at Costa.

Frederico

Wow a full mug of coffee yum, I will be bouncing of the walls with that much caffeine.
I didnt know they would do it without foam.

toonarmylass

a latte is not supposed to have more than a couple of mm of foam, if it has ask for another. latte is made with steamed milk not frothed!! the coffee is added after the milk where as a cappacino is 1/3 coffee 1/3 milk 1/3 froth. costa beans are specially grew of a mixture of three differnt kind, much nicer then starbucks :P IMHO he he

Frederico

Wow this thread has opened a whole new world in the art form that is coffee. I never new all of the tech specs within the trade  :lol:

toonarmylass

he he he its not just getting a spoonful out of a jar you know!!!! lol

toonarmylass

just to let people know that costa is not part of the rainforest allience where as starbucks has not quite cottoned on yet. but does anyone have any more info on when the freaky green mermaid is arriving in the village

Kinou

OK guys, the works on the new Starbucks will start somewhere in January 2009. The contracts are signed !
Hug it out bitch !

Kuzco

Great!

The next time we will visit the Resort it will most likely be open (should be somewhere about spring).
Gives me a reason to wander and stay around Disney Village in the evening (aside from the shops and Annette's ;))
No touchy!

Kristof

Quote from: "Kinou"OK guys, the works on the new Starbucks will start somewhere in January 2009. The contracts are signed !

Do you know when it's supposed to open?  And is there more news on the Earl of Sandwich and where it is/was supposed to go?

toonarmylass

grrrrrrrrrrr starbucks (lol) COSTA ROCKS!!!!

smurfy74

YAY - here come the frappacinos, not long til we can get a strawberrys and cream!!!!!!, shame they wont be open for christmas as I love the dark cherry mocha, as it tastes like a blackforest gateaux, yum. My partner works for Starbucks so i will ask him to look out for news of an opening date.