Starbucks Coffee in Disney Village

Started by Kristof, June 11, 2008, 05:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrewuk

Will we finally be able to get a decent cup of tea in the resort [-o<  :?:
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "andrewuk"Will we finally be able to get a decent cup of tea in the resort [-o<  :?:

Maybe, but not from Stinky Starbucks. Worse news I've heard in ages. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Kuzco

Quote from: "Kristof"
Quote from: "Kinou"OK guys, the works on the new Starbucks will start somewhere in January 2009. The contracts are signed !

Do you know when it's supposed to open?  And is there more news on the Earl of Sandwich and where it is/was supposed to go?

We'll...this is the month then!
Hopefully they get things ready before March 22nd  :P
Should not be that much of a deal...remodelling a store could easily be done in a month, right? :)
No touchy!

Kinou

They will normally start to empty the Buffalo Trading Store this week and start construction for the Starbucks in the two following weeks. But this is a december news, I need an update on that.
Hug it out bitch !

Riebi

Will miss the store  :(
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Kuzco

I will miss the store too, no doubt about that.
But as we are going to stay at Hotel New York at the end of March, carrying a cup of Starbucks coffee to your Manhattan styled hotel: how great would that be :D ;)
Staying in the theme of New York :D
No touchy!

Pete's Dragon

I'm ashamed to admit it, but during the Xmas shopping I was dragged into Starbucks by my friends. The first coffee I had was, like always, barely drinkable. But then it dawned on me why. The hazelnut syrup they sell is absolutely vile. So for my second cup I left it out (replacing it with 4 sugars instead). Now I'm not going as far as saying the coffee was great, but at least the gagging reflex didn't occur.

Booo !!!! Starbucks, Boooo !!!!!   :twisted:

Kuzco

Okay, we are all fully aware now you don't like Starbucks, you've made your point clear on that, more than once.... ;)

On with the show... (as Mickey would say :) )
No touchy!

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Kuzco"Okay, we are all fully aware now you don't like Starbucks, you've made your point clear on that, more than once.... ;)

On with the show... (as Mickey would say :) )

I am aware of my previous literations on the subjet, good Sir. I was merely informing you that my disdain had wavered slightly during the festive season. :wink:

'Another man milk is another man's poison'

-breeno-

Such a shame to see Buffalo Trading go, it [strike:29dngjf8]is[/strike:29dngjf8] was my favourite shop in the Village.  The car at the back of it and the entrance looked so cool as well :cry:

Never been into a Starbucks before, i've heard they are good (and heard they are bad by a certain dragon ;) ) but i'd probably have to try it to judge for myself, don't drink coffee anyway :P  Hope they try and do at least a bit of theming on the place, having an average Starbucks that you would see anywhere in an area with highly themed stuff like Rainforest Cafe and King Ludwigs won't look right at all IMO :?
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Owain

Quote from: "-breeno-"Never been into a Starbucks before, i've heard they are good (and heard they are bad by a certain dragon ;) ) but i'd probably have to try it to judge for myself, don't drink coffee anyway :P  Hope they try and do at least a bit of theming on the place, having an average Starbucks that you would see anywhere in an area with highly themed stuff like Rainforest Cafe and King Ludwigs won't look right at all IMO :?

Offtopic, BREENO ! Youve never been to starbucks !?  :shock:
Ive never had there coffee as im not big on coffee. But you should try there Frappuccino's. There so nice !, I prefer the plain vanilla frappuccino  :)

-breeno-

Quote from: "Owain"
Quote from: "-breeno-"Never been into a Starbucks before, i've heard they are good (and heard they are bad by a certain dragon ;) ) but i'd probably have to try it to judge for myself, don't drink coffee anyway :P  Hope they try and do at least a bit of theming on the place, having an average Starbucks that you would see anywhere in an area with highly themed stuff like Rainforest Cafe and King Ludwigs won't look right at all IMO :?

Offtopic, BREENO ! Youve never been to starbucks !?  :shock:
Ive never had there coffee as im not big on coffee. But you should try there Frappuccino's. There so nice !, I prefer the plain vanilla frappuccino  :)

Disadvantage of not living near a city, you miss out on all the good places like Starbucks :P  I have no idea where the closest one to me is, probably Belfast, a good 80 miles away :P
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

smurfy74

has any construction started yet?????

Kuzco

Maybe...According to the rumours the Buffalo Trading Store should be closed by now.

If anything is happening we will know soon enough. If by the end of March the store is still under construction or maybe even open, I will take some pictures and post them here ;)
No touchy!

Kinou

According to Buffalo Shop castmembers, the shop will be closed on Feb.2nd or Feb. 9th.
Hug it out bitch !