Disney Village Expansion/Improvements

Started by Kristof, August 21, 2005, 02:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Wow, it looks great :)

Is it just me or does everyone else want a bowl of ice cream right now :lol:

RnRCj

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Is it just me or does everyone else want a bowl of ice cream right now :lol:

Me too :P :lol:

The new ice cream stall looks really nice!  I like the colours! :lol:

Kristof

I like the posters on the sides of the stall, designed in Ben & Jerry's house style  :D

More

Jorien

That poster looks very nice indeed!! Just as the whole stall actually. Great location they chose i think!

The Butlin Boy

LOL I love that poster, very clever and very creative :D  Are there any other posters like that?

Maarten

I like the new Ben & Jerry's stand to. It seems that it has the same design as the other new stands troughout Disney Village. Great. Besides that, the poster seems like a nice link between Ben & Jerry's and its Disney suroundings.  :)

Soap

Just like it should be, blending sponsors and the Disney Magic. I love that touch. Money is an essentiel part of the parc, but i don't like the big billboards if you know what i mean ;)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Disneyana

Yeah this ice cream stall looks indeed very nice. And with the Poster it really gets totally involved with the Disney stuff. So now I know what I will do in the evening when I'm in DLP in September. Having myself an ice cream at Lake Disney.  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Riebi

Wow looks really cool! But the prices are expencive! Yees I know it´s ben jerry! And I love the cool flavours! I tink I will be a very poor man after my trip...all in ice cream!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Nala_84

I can only follow Disneyana and Riebi's answers! It's a very sweet, colourful poster and I'll be poor after my trip, but one Ben & Jerry's at DLRP is a must-have :lol:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Riebi

we should launch a labour union! One scoop for the magicforum tourists for every day of the stay!

There is a long queue in front of it! We seem to be not the only ones who loves it

disney_donutter

disney and Ben & Jerry's, couldn't get much better than that! lol

Riebi

As I see it now with my own eyes: The village looks better then last year. Last year it was a big dirty garbage and now you can go throu it without thinking all the time. NO NO NO!

Owain

Latest Addition;

New Decoration added

Source; //http://joel.at.dlp.online.fr/dlp/20070925/

Maarten

Is there any more news on the Disney Village project? I assume not since it would have been told by now, but who knows. Is the World of Disney store still up on their sleeves?