Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (October 2008)

Started by Kristof, April 09, 2008, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

QuoteHey there zanderstarz!

Is it true that there will be a fantillusion parade and fireworks for one of the nights the Mickeys not so scary halloween party is held?HOPE THIS IS TRUE! :D/ And if it is, I hope that this will all happen on the 10th of october!Lol,can you please confirm?

Cya and 10x

That's for the Halloween Soiree on October 31th only.  Mickey's Not So Scary and the Soiree are not the same events.

Hope this helps.  :)

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "Kristof"
QuoteHey there zanderstarz!

Is it true that there will be a fantillusion parade and fireworks for one of the nights the Mickeys not so scary halloween party is held?HOPE THIS IS TRUE! :D/ And if it is, I hope that this will all happen on the 10th of october!Lol,can you please confirm?

Cya and 10x

That's for the Halloween Soiree on October 31th only.  Mickey's Not So Scary and the Soiree are not the same events.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Thanks 4 the bad news Kristof! :x Hahah!Kidding man,thanks for the confimation though!

cya! :P

fattybacon

Quote from: "Kristof"Disneyland Resort Paris is launching a Halloween hard ticket event aimed at families and their young children (4 - 6 years old).
Just to go back to the original post.. this event is for 4 - 6 years old and so it's not going to be too scary and set in Fantasy Land.

Am I alone and thinking an event aimed at 4 -6 years old is a very strange one to start at 8pm until 11pm?! Or am I a party pooper?
2001 July Disneyland Resort Paris - Hotel Cheyenne®
2002 November Disneyland Resort Paris - Hotel Newport Bay Club®
2003 February Disneyland Resort Paris - Hotel New York®
2004 March Disneyland California - Disney\'s Grand Californian Hotel®
2006 January Hong Kong Disneyland - Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel®
2008 October Disneyland Resort Paris

Kristof

I've updated the first topic with more information and this pretty flyer:

Maarten

Nice flyer! I like the comic style of the drawning and I think it fits the feel of Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party quite well.

The Butlin Boy

Love the poster, it's very well made. Well done DLRP and thanks for posting it Kristof =D>

daisylovesdisney

wow seeing that poster makes me wanna go right now, but i have to wait just 3 and a half more weeks to go!

Kristof

Here's the information I posted in the first topic:

QuoteMickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
October, 10, 17, 24 and 28, 2008 - from 8pm to 11pm

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is a special hard ticket event that will be introduced to Disneyland Park for the first time ever. The idea is based on the original party at Walt Disney World, but on a smaller scale. The event is designed for families and their children under 10.

Attractions
All attractions in Fantasyland and Pirates of the Caribbean in Adventureland will be open. Blue Lagoon is opening its doors as well for the evening.

Decorations
Mickey Mouse shaped Pumpkins will decorate Fantasyland and special lighting will bring a fun Halloween atmosphere in Fantasyland.

Entertainment
A mini parade and special entertainment will take place, including a show starring Merlin and Lilo, Daisy and Minnie Mouse dressed as witches. Numerous Disney characters will be present as well for photo opportunities.

Tickets
Tickets cost 25 EUR (12,50 EUR with AP discount). A ticket for the event will give access to Disneyland Park as off 5 pm. Reservations can be made through the official Disneyland Resort Paris website, the central reservations line or at the ticket windows of the Parks.

RnRCj

I have to say, I really like the flyer! The colours, the fonts, the style... it's just great. :) I think it really captures the atmosphere of the party. It doesn't make it seem scary, just fun like it's supposed to be! Even the pumpkin is smiling. :lol:

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Kristof"
QuoteThat's for the Halloween Soiree on October 31th only.  Mickey's Not So Scary and the Soiree are not the same events.

Ooops should have made that clearer, yes, fantillusion and fireworks on Halloween Night (31st) only!
~ just like we dreamed it ~

AmericanMouse

If I'm not mistaken, that art's been used before in Japan, Florida and California IIRC

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey Guys!

Whilst I was watching the Halloween Cavalcade at Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party on friday 10th October,I noticed some familiar faces..... :lol:

Does anyone recognise them.... :P

Also,here is the special Halloween Guide which is given at the park entrance for Mickey's Not Scary Halloween Party! :D/

Oh Yeah I almost forgot!Here are the hand tags which where given to us when entering the park for Mickey's Not Scary Halloween Party!

Hope this update with information on Mickey's Not Scary Halloween Party helps! :D
Cya!

Btw-The Party Was Amazing! =D> Well Done DLRP!

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey guys!

Heres a video filmed by me on friday 10th october of The Not-So-Scary Cavalcade,which was at the end of Mickeys Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
Hope you Like! :D/
[dailymotion:2j0467y9]x71ea5[/dailymotion:2j0467y9]
Cya

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"[dailymotion:rr7wh6id]x71ea5[/dailymotion:rr7wh6id]

Thanks for sharing the video, it was great :)

Kris

When I first saw those plastic pumpkin decorations on the Character Express, I was SURE they had little lights in. Really would've made sense for these parties!

I love that music from Tokyo. There's a real party atmosphere. It's fun, friendly and very Disney - everything that that event should be. Some of the park decorations look a little questionable, but I'm sure these parties will flourish in years to come.
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!