Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (October 2008)

Started by Kristof, April 09, 2008, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopshop

You can have a look at some of my pics here - hope you like them!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... =516531238

never2old

Quote from: "Bopshop"You can have a look at some of my pics here - hope you like them!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... =516531238

Thanks for those, great pictures!!! Really looks like a fun night!!!

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey ppl!

Heres a pic of me with Sally And Jack Skellington whilst I was on my holiday at Dlrp last week.

cya

daisylovesdisney

i just wanna screeeeeeeem :evil: i was supposed to go in les than 2 weeks but it got cancelled!!!!!!! seeing al those great photo's and video's i can kick myself in the head for it, but it's nice to know disney is getting it back next year!

i would love to see everybody's photo's!

Kristof

cinders

Krisrof those videos are fab!!! wish i was going for Halloween ! hopefully next year !

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

chilly1978

my wife and I will be at DLRP when this event is on, is it worth booking tickets for it?  Or is it really just for kids?

bigrossco

Quote from: "chilly1978"my wife and I will be at DLRP when this event is on, is it worth booking tickets for it?  Or is it really just for kids?

Me (22) and my m8 (18) went and was well well worth it!

No way is it just for kids, its good fun, and also a great way to meet characters and get there authographs and photos taken with them and also there is a few shows on durring it as well so I say go for it!

I was there on the 10th and was very very worth the money!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

chilly1978

I am very tempted to book as another surprise for my wife, she still doesnt know where we are going and we arrive on Monday morning!

How can I book?

scotslass

We visited paris 13 - 18 October. We had a fabulous time. Everthing was amazing its all so perfect to the smallest detail. The one gripe I had was wthh the Not so scary party. When we enterered Fantasyland we found that the character shows with Minnie etc were at the courtyard. It is a very small compact area. If you were lucky enough to be the first 20 -30 children and adults to gather round the courtyard then great otherwise forget it. Our children 4 and 6 were so excited and tierd( was quite late for them) so to not be able to see the welcome was very frustrating as a parent watching your children being so upset. The atmosphere around the park was great with lots of entertainment and characters.

The other show we attended was in the theatre: again it made me want to scream. We got front row seats at the Tigger show, as soon as they asked children to come on the stage there was a free for all. The small area in front of the stage was packed not just with children but adults. Disney are so strict with barriers etc everywhere else it would have been good if they could have told the adults to get away from the front of the stage.As I say we were in the front row even standing my 6 year old on the seat we couldn't see over two adults who were having the time of their life dancing along with Tigger????!!! I did attempt to say something but they refused to move. I loved Disney and it is a place were your dreams come true for young and old alike but the adults need to give the kids a break!  :x  Otherwise it was fab and we will return. :D/

Aveen2008

Hey

aw I really wanted to go to the Mickey not so scary halloween Party, Especially the one on the 24th of October as that is my birthday but I couldn't get anyone to go with me and I didn't want to travel alone from Ireland.

Bopshop your photos are amazing, they made me so jealous!
Kristof your photos and videos are brilliant!

To the person (sorry I have forgot your name) who posted the picture with Jack and Sally, it is brilliant, again I am so jealous!

Will Jack and Sally return next year or was it this year only?

I am so sad I missed it all but glad it's returning next year!

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo