Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (October 2008)

Started by Kristof, April 09, 2008, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
October, 10, 17, 24 and 28, 2008 - from 8pm to 11pm  

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is a special hard ticket event that will be introduced to Disneyland Park for the first time ever.  The idea is based on the original party at Walt Disney World, but on a smaller scale.  The event is designed for families and their children under 10.

Attractions
Most attractions in Fantasyland and Pirates of the Caribbean in Adventureland will be open. Blue Lagoon is opening its doors as well for the evening.  Pizzaria Bella Note, Toad's Hall or Au Chalet de la Marionette will be open to serve a special Halloween menu.

Decorations
Mickey Mouse shaped Pumpkins will decorate Fantasyland and special lighting will bring a fun Halloween atmosphere in Fantasyland.

Entertainment
A mini parade and special entertainment will take place, including a show starring Merlin and Lilo, Daisy and Minnie Mouse dressed as witches.  Numerous Disney characters will be present as well for photo opportunities.

Tickets

Tickets cost 25 EUR (12,50 EUR with AP discount).  A ticket for the event will give access to Disneyland Park as off 5 pm.  Reservations can be made through the official Disneyland Resort Paris website, the central reservations line or at the ticket windows of the Parks.

Note: The Halloween Soiree on 31th October will however remain the same concept as the previous years.

peep

That sounds like am awesome idea. I can't wait to hear more about this. The trick or treating sounds like it could be great for kids. A whole new mini parade too? Wow.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

TowMater

Sounds good.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

jaspurr

Thanks for the info.  I was planning a halloween visit so this is really useful to know =D>
jaspurr

WDW         Florida      1989
Disneyland  California   1990
WDW         Florida      1992
Disneyland  Paris        1997
WDW         Florida      2001
WDW         Florida      2004
Disneyland  Paris        2005
Disneyland  Paris        2006
WDW         Florida      2007 Christmas
Disneyland  Paris        2008

[size=150]Let the Tour Continue[/size]

giorgio1712

Sounds great! Seeing as the Forum Trip is around there maybe we could all dress up for this!!

Jaspurr have a look at this topic see if your interested in joining a few of us for the Soiree.....

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3853

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hi Guys!

Im planning to visit DLRP in Ocotber, and its good to hear thats this new event is going to occur!Does anyone know where i can get the tickets from?And what is the cost?

Thanks in advance!

Cu

Kristof

An update: tickets are priced at 25 euro's.  It's possible for the UK market to book tickets now, other countries should follow this or next week.  :)

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "raptor1982"An update: tickets are priced at 25 euro's.  It's possible for the UK market to book tickets now, other countries should follow this or next week.  :)

Hey Raptor1982!

Thanks for the quick info! =D> Much appriciated Man!Best moderator a forum can ever have!Especially a disneyland Paris one........ :D

Cya

Donald-Duck-Malta

Oh!By the way Raptor1982!

Are The tickets available to be baught from the disneyland paris official website?If not,where can i get them from please?Im from Malta,so would i be able to get the tickets from the official uk dlrp website anyways?

Thanks once again!

Kristof

I'm actually not sure if the sales are open on the UK website already.  I know you can order them by calling the normal reservation line.   I'll have a look later if they're listed on the site.

And thanks for the compliment.  :)

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "raptor1982"I'm actually not sure if the sales are open on the UK website already.  I know you can order them by calling the normal reservation line.   I'll have a look later if they're listed on the site.

And thanks for the compliment.  :)

Hehe!Np and thanks for the info!

Cya

Kristof

I forgot to mention that Dream Pass holders get a 50% reduction.

littlemermaid83

Oh i really hope they have this for next year.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

AmericanMouse

I am hoping to have some links for you about the American version at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom for you (including a couple YouTube links and information from Wikipedia, for which I have created those stories) soon.

Kristof

Thanks AmericanMouse, but let's keep this topic just for the Paris version (which will be entirely different).

You may open a topic in the International Parks if you want to.  :)