Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (October 2008)

Started by Kristof, April 09, 2008, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

The official French name for the event is "La fête Pas-Si-Trouille de Mickey".

Again, to avoid confusion, this party will NOT be the same as in Florida.  There will be no Hallowishes or Mickey's Boo to You Parade.

All events during the evening will take place in Fantasyland where the attractions will be up and running.

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey Raptor

By any chance,do you know if the tickets have started to be sold online on the Official Disneyland paris website?

Thanks

Kristof

Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"Hey Raptor

By any chance,do you know if the tickets have started to be sold online on the Official Disneyland paris website?

Thanks

No, they're not up on the site yet, but you can just call your local DLRP reservation line.   :)

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "raptor1982"
Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"Hey Raptor

Thanks

No, they're not up on the site yet, but you can just call your local DLRP reservation line.   :)
Oh,ok,lol!Thanks for the info,but id rather buy online hehe.Im such a pest sometimes.... :^o

Thanks once again!

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Sounds like things are getting better and better, and the future is more bright for the parc. Is this the only hard tickket event?

Katie-Sparrow

That sound's Brilliant, i hope i can go in october for the halloween party x
[size=200]Princess Katie[/size]

Bopshop

Just booked for another trip so hoping to go the first one of these....even though there won't be any kids along!

Anthony

If you've not seen it already, here's the official advertising visual for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties:

And the official press release:

Quote    NEW: Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

This year, Disneyland Resort Paris will host 4 brand new parties at Disneyland® Park during the month of October 2008 for younger guests who like to dress up and want to celebrate Halloween with Disney Characters.

The Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Parties welcome families for an evening in Fantasyland® dressed up as Halloween for the occasion. Fantasyland will have a special décor giving an unusual atmosphere with exclusive night time shows, and roguish Disney Characters and Jack Sparrow, new music, and Streetmosphere and many other surprises.

Guests will sing, dance and laugh with Merlin and the four surprising witches: Minnie, Lilo, Daisy and Clarice in the castle courtyard and will enjoy the final Halloween happening at the end of the evening.

Snow-White and the Seven Dwarfs, Pinocchio's Fantastic Journey, Le Carrousel de Lancelot, Peter Pan's Flight, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Mad Hatter's Tea Cups, "it's a small world", Sleeping Beauty Castle, Pirates of the Carribean will be open.

The Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties will run from 8.00pm to 11.00pm. (Dates: October, 10 – 17 – 24 – 28, 2008) and the Parties ticket holders can benefit of entering the Park as early as 5.pm.

**Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Parties tickets will be available at 25€ for adult and children (free for children under 3 years old). Attendance is limited for these events in order to ensure premium experience, we recommend to buy tickets in advance on www.disneylandparis.com or to call + 33 1 60 30 60 53
Source: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/today/2008/07/ ... es-arrive/

AmericanMouse

That's about as different as you can get.  Besides, here in the the States, Minnie, Lilo and Daisy would be great in witch outfits...and to think we might replace Clarice with, say, Darby from My Friends Tigger and Pooh if they do another stage show at Magic Kingdom in Florida that could alternate with the villains' event.

But that's my .02 euros.

Aveen2008

My birthday is on the 24th of October which is one of the nights of the parties! I am so tempted to book it! What an amazing way to celebrate my 22nd birthday!:) hehe!

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Bopshop

Does anyone know if I'll be able to buy tickets for this when I'm visiting this weekend?

daisylovesdisney

i love to hear that disney has found a way to get this halloween party in dlrp, but it's a shame they did not anounce this sooner to the word, or i would have gotten there a day earlyer! :evil:

i'm going from okt29! until november 1, ik now there is a "special"halloween party and we have tickets for that, but this would have been lovely to see 2. hope some of you are going so i can see the pictures, i hope i can post mine up to bij that time.

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Kristof"Again, to avoid confusion, this party will NOT be the same as in Florida.  There will be no Hallowishes or Mickey's Boo to You Parade.

BUT - there WILL be fireworks! AND Fantillusion (1 night only!)  :D/
~ just like we dreamed it ~

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "zanderstarz"
Quote from: "Kristof"Again, to avoid confusion, this party will NOT be the same as in Florida.  There will be no Hallowishes or Mickey's Boo to You Parade.

BUT - there WILL be fireworks! AND Fantillusion (1 night only!)  :D/

Hey there zanderstarz!

Is it true that there will be a fantillusion parade and fireworks for one of the nights the Mickeys not so scary halloween party is held?HOPE THIS IS TRUE! :D/ And if it is, I hope that this will all happen on the 10th of october!Lol,can you please confirm?

Cya and 10x

Bopshop

I hope it's on 10th October as well - more likely though it'll be the last one in prep for the full on Halloween party.