Clinton Card shop Cheshire stuff! Now with Pics! XD

Started by Masamune, May 23, 2007, 06:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

@ treble - :) This thread here says where I got all my stuff from.

viewtopic.php?t=410

:o I do actually have a small Easter Cheshire Cat plushie. :P That was a present from my mum, and she got it off eBay.

@ goofy - ;) Like Prince said, if you look at how Cheshire appears in the film, his head is actually a darker shade of purple than what his purple stripes are.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/G ... erfect.jpg

And as you can see from the following pic, Cheshire Cat plushies do tend to vary. I have some with dark pink and light pink stripes, and some with light purple and dark purple stripes. In all of them though, the head is a different colour to the body, as that's how the Cheshire Cat is. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/G ... lush1S.jpg

:roll: So yeah, I have no clue where you got the idea from that Cheshire's head colour matches his body colour, because in the film, it doesn't. :P I'm glad all his merchandise varies though, as I'd probably get bored with collecting it if everything looked exactly the same.

@ smurfy - o.o If you mean the H.Samuel Cheshire, yes, I bought it. :D It's even nicer IRL than it is on the website.

goofy-2000

do u have any cheshire cat pins cause i have one
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

Masamune

:) I have 17 Cheshire pins.

:o What does your one look like?

goofy-2000

mine is the one shaped like an egg.

:cheshire_bounce:      :cheshire_bounce:       :cheshire_bounce:

Masamune

:lol: Did you buy it off eBay just recently?

I had an egg-shaped Cheshire pin on my watch list, but I was out on the day it ended so I totally forgot about it. :o

smurfy74

@masamune Glad you got it, I now find myself looking for chesire cat stuff for you, and Belle stuff for dark prince

goofy-2000

:cheshire_bounce: yes i won the pin on ebay :cheshire_bounce:

Masamune

@ smurfy - :P That's good to know.

:lol: Pretty much everyone that know me IRL, and a lot of my friends online, know to keep an eye out for Cheshire stuff around the UK. :shock: I try to avoid eBay, as there's always nice Cheshire stuff on there.

goofy-2000

i got the pin the other day
it is brilliant so much better irl
on the back it says official pin trading 2006 and limited edition 750
it also has 2 mickey stoppers on the back

:cheshire_bounce:  :ears:  :cheshire_bounce:  :ears:  :cheshire_bounce:

fly_with_me_dumbo

the cheshire from h m samual looks so good in real life, miles better then the picture!!

Anonymous

I often think pictures of merchandise / figurines don't really do them justice. You don't get the light falling on things properly with photo's and surfaces never really look right.

Masamune

@ fly - :) Totally. It's absolutely gorgeous IRL.

@ Dark - :P I agree.

Anonymous

You should see my Armani's in real life. Exquisite, course, it doesn't hurt that one of them is Belle.

:D

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"I often think pictures of merchandise / figurines don't really do them justice. You don't get the light falling on things properly with photo's and surfaces never really look right.

i know with snowglobes they always look real plasticy or like there out of a happy meal

madame_leota

masamune - i found something on ebay i thought you might like, was looking for figures and when i saw this i thought of you!! Thats if you dont already have it! :lol:

disney traditions cheshire cat

i have never seen this line of figures before and i LOVE them! they are gorgeous! will make good crimbo prezzies this year me thinks!! :D