Clinton Card shop Cheshire stuff! Now with Pics! XD

Started by Masamune, May 23, 2007, 06:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

@ leota - :D I bought that off the H. Samuel website after fly told me about it. :) It's really lovely. I've seen the others in the series on eBay, but H. Samuel is only selling the Cheshire one (unless they've added the others since then).

Masamune

:lol: Clinton's is fast becoming my favourite shop. :D They just got in some new Cheshire Cat stuff, and it's all beautiful! Today when I went in they had a gorgeous pillow, an amazing jumbo mug, a cute photo holder, a nifty pencil case and two spiffy notebooks, one big and one small. :P I bought everything except the big notebook and the pencil case, which I'll be going back for tomorrow.

This stuff is SO classy. The pillow, the pencil case and the notebooks are done in purple suade. The pillow shows Cheshire in the cutest pose ever, with his head resting on his paws and a really dreamy expression on his face. :D His tail is 3D plush on the pillow, and there's embroided patterns and diamantes. The notebooks are like the pillow, only Cheshire is wearing GLASSES! :lol: He looks like a total hippy, it's amazing! The mug has him wearing glasses too! :P Then probably my fave thing I bought today, the photo holder is a cute little resin statue of Cheshire sat down cuddling his tail, which is actually plushie.

Seriously, Clinton's have outdone themselves with their Catified (that's what the Cheshire stuff is called) range, and I hope they just keep making more!

The Butlin Boy

So you've basically got no money now then :lol:

Masamune

:lol: I never have money. Whenever something important pops up (like new Cheshire Cat stuff), my mum will lend me the money and add it to my bill. :P

bell22

I love Cheshire too, but it's not too popular in my home country, so I can only buy stuff from ebay or other online store  :cry: