Clinton Card shop Cheshire stuff! Now with Pics! XD

Started by Masamune, May 23, 2007, 06:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:!: I was at my job course yesterday morning and my mum phoned my mobile. She asked me "What's the biggest plushie you've ever seen?". After a small think I replied "The massive Stitch one at DLRP. Why?". :shock: And she said...

"There's one bigger than that...of CHESHIRE CAT. In Clinton's."

:lol: I almost died. Without even telling my tutor, I went to meet mum outside of Clinton Cards. :D Joy of joys, Clinton's has released a full range of official Disney Cheshire Cat stuff! It's all so beautiful!

:P Needless to say, I bought most of it. :( Sadly the giant one was for display purposes only, but it may go on sale in the future for around £130. A lot yes, but seriously, this thing is MASSIVE. If it goes on sale, I'm having it.

:) But anyways, you're probably wondering by now why I'm making this thread in Merchandise rather than Blue Lagoon. The reason is because I want to make sure that I got all there is on offer. I want you guys to check your local Clinton's to make sure there's nothing there that I haven't bought already. :lol: If there is, I'll have to order it or something.

So, here's a list of everything I bought!

Large Cheshire plush for £40
Medium Cheshire plush (in plush handbag) for £20
Small Cheshire plush (in cardboard display thing) for £8
Plush Cheshire keyring for £5
Plush Cheshire tail keyring for £4

Also, there was 3 things I didn't buy, because all this money I've spent was meant to be my spending money for DLRP in 4 weeks. :oops:

Medium-Large Cheshire plush for £20
Medium Cheshire plush (exactly the same as the one in handbag, but without handbag) for £13
Plush Cheshire you stick on windows for - I can't remember

:D So, if you've seen anything in your local Clinton's that I haven't listed here, please tell me!

tubbsy

I've a mate who works in Clintons Masamune-I'll see if they have anything else in their shop :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Masamune

:D Thanks! :P Mine's the one in Manchester BTW.

:) The staff there told me that was everything, but you never know! The staff at The Disney Store said that the only Cheshire item available anywhere at that timwas the plush...then I went to The Trafford Centre soon after and they had a Cheshire plush pillow! So I just want a few people who've visited other Clinton's to put my mind at ease.

Anonymous

I've noticed a card shop in my local town has a card in the window for a new Disney Animals line of merchandise. It has Baloo, Dumbo and the Aristocats on the ad.

I haven't looked because I already have stacks of plushes. Would like some more Jungle Book ones, but I'm sure I'll get chance later in the year for them.

Masamune

:) Our Clinton's got in a bunch of Dumbo stuff in at the same time as the Cheshire stuff. :P The range of Cheshire stuff is called "Catified", which I'm guessing is a pun on "Certified". :lol:

tubbsy

Hi Masamune-Right, the shop my mate works in is small, so she says they havent got all the merchandise. But she will let me know if they get anything different. :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

Masamune

:D Thanks tubbsy!

:) Both the Clinton's in Manchester City Centre are big, so hopefully I've seen all they have to offer. :P I'm still hoping for the giant one to go on sale.

Riebi

Quote from: "Masamune":!: Large Cheshire plush for £40
Medium Cheshire plush (in plush handbag) for £20
Small Cheshire plush (in cardboard display thing) for £8
Plush Cheshire keyring for £5
Plush Cheshire tail keyring for £4

Pics, pics, pics! We want pics  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :D
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Masamune

:P I'll take some once we get some new batteries for the Digicam.

Riebi

Take this batteries so long: :stitch_bounce:

cut them out, insert them into your cam  8)
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Masamune

:lol: Those batteries don't quite fit.

Masamune

:shock: The GIANT Cheshire Cat plush I mentioned went on sale.

:cry: It was £150.

:lol: And I bought it.

:( I wouldn't have been able to afford it, but a friend of my mum's gave me £50 towards it, meaning I only had to pay £100. I already had £40 saved up, and I had £30 left from DLRP, and the other £30 I took from my Job Seeker's Allowance from last week. My mum went into town to pay for it today, and she's going to pick it up once she can arrange for one of her friends to bring it to our house. :lol: It's too big to be taking it on the bus.

:oops: Still, £100 is a lot of money. I think I would've regretted it though if I didn't get it, as the giant one from the other Clinton's has sold already. I couldn't not get this one knowing that someone else in Manchester may like Cheshire more than me, because they bought the giant one already. :) We have batteries now, so as soon as the big one is home, I'll take pics for you guys.

The Butlin Boy

*Remembers the giant Cheshire Cat i'd seen in Clintons window*  :shock:  :o OMG, you actually bought on of those, for those of you that haven't seen it, it really is MASSIVE!!!

tubbsy

Yeah Masamune!

I would have loved to have seen you get it home on the bus though. Can you imagine the looks you would have got taking it home?  :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

RnRCj

I can't wait to see picture! You love the Cheshire Cat more than I imagined! :P