Disney Characters at Disneyland Paris

Started by Kristof, March 19, 2007, 04:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lozzie

When i went in November i was gutted that i didnt get to meet any Princesses, cos of the queues. So we went for a meal at the Auberge de Cendrillon and i got to meet all of them. They all came to my table and i had a good chat with them (especially Snow White, she was gorgeous) and had photos taken with them all. It was one of my most favourite Disneyland experiences.
"Indian Chief Indian Chief, clap clap, peekaboo peekaboo, bleeeeeeeeehhhhh"- Had that in my head ever since i saw Following the Leader with Peter Pan!

Crush_Love

But Peter Pan and Wendy aren't there or?
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

When I went last summer to Hotel New York Goofy was walking along our corridor when we were coming out of our room, he went into the pool area
!Magic Everywhere

SparrowsGirl

Just spent 11 days there and didn't see Jack Sparrow once i'm so gutted  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

toonarmylass

im gutted for you. we couldnt stop bumping into him. he has his own little photo area down next to capt hooks ship you know where the little play area is, its just to the right of it.

sorry!!!

BlueClouds

In July when I'm back in DLRP I'm determined to see Jack Sparrow. He's my favourite character by far. How do you know when he'll be there?
Yo ho, Haul together, hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, Never shall we die!

toonarmylass

nobody knows, hes a true pirate and just appears from nowhere then just as quick disappears, thats why he is sooooo cool!!!!

ClémentLoveBelle

Since 5th April, John Smith is with Pocahontas in Frontierland and lots of Faces Characters are out in Fantasyland, like Belle,Gaston,Alice,Mad Hatter...

And Monday, Snow White was at the Princesses location with her Prince and the 7 Dwarfs!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "ClémentLoveBelle"Since 5th April, John Smith is with Pocahontas in Frontierland and lots of Faces Characters are out in Fantasyland, like Belle,Gaston,Alice,Mad Hatter...

And Monday, Snow White was at the Princesses location with her Prince and the 7 Dwarfs!

Thanks for the news. That Snow White meet and greet will be fab, imagine getting your picture taken with all of them, thats a great way for DLRP to make more money from photos :)

Nala_84

Pocahontas is out at Frontierland?? And even with John Smith?? That's great, I always wanted to have a picture with her... But I'm sure she won't be there during Christmas Season :(

It's great that Belle can be met in Fantasyland beside the Castle Stage!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

ClémentLoveBelle

QuoteThanks for the news. That Snow White meet and greet will be fab, imagine getting your picture taken with all of them, thats a great way for DLRP to make more money from photos

Yes, but it won't be like this everyday, it was just because the Dwarfs were on set in Fantasyland while Snow White was on Castle Stage so they have brought the Dwarfs on the stage.

Poppy The Monkey

Fans of the Disney Princesses take note, our prince and princesses will be getting a stateside touch this summer, as some of their "Friends" from Disneyland California arrive in Paris to bring european dreams to reality. (Expect full-on americian cheesey magic  :D/ )

Kristof

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"Fans of the Disney Princesses take note, our prince and princesses will be getting a stateside touch this summer, as some of their "Friends" from Disneyland California arrive in Paris to bring european dreams to reality. (Expect full-on americian cheesey magic  :D/ )

That's so funny, when we were in California last week, all kind of Cast Members were telling us that there friends were going to Paris.  :D

stuarthulluk

hello, i must admit great news

i was lucky to go to dlrp on the 4th-7th april

was wiked, and went on cast discount too! yay

but we were really lucky with charatcers aswell, we saw alot of the rare ones so really happy, was great seeing the  7 drawlfs out on meet and greet. Except we did have some trouble with them. ALso gaston, belle and beast too.......

i do have a question tho, everytime i go, i stay in the chyenne, fantastic hotel. and they have mickey, minnie goofy and pluto alot meeting, which is wiked. But this time we had chip and dale and also jessie. It was really odd, so i didnt kno if the charatcers now come under the park or they were just special ones. DOes anyone know what characters appear there now cos its all changed. hehe

Pixie

I was wondering, are there any new characters in Disneyland Hotel? Where do we get to see Remy?
Is there still a small parade in the Hotel at 4:00 pm? We really liked that last year =D>