Disney Characters at Disneyland Paris

Started by Kristof, March 19, 2007, 04:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Hi there,

thanks for the tips! They are very much appreciated! I think I am going to have to go Character stalking on my trip next week!! :ears:

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Kristof

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Hi there,

thanks for the tips! They are very much appreciated! I think I am going to have to go Character stalking on my trip next week!! :ears:

Aveen xxx

When are you going to DLRP?  During the Halloween season will Jack Skellington and Sally do sets at Disneyland Park!  They are very rare.

Aveen2008

QuoteWhen are you going to DLRP? During the Halloween season will Jack Skellington and Sally do sets at Disneyland Park! They are very rare.

Hi,

I am going for a short trip next Thursday the 3rd of July until Sunday the 6th :) . I am sure the place will be packed. I don't worry about queues as much as getting near characters as most people push there little ones infront as though adults don't have a right to get photos taken with characters :x

I may go back in October to Celebrate my Birthday as it is on the 24th! Any excuse to go really!!

love Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Rain

Quote from: "raptor1982"King Louie signs in the American Parks.  But you can tell his innerself.  :wink:

Are there different Louie costumes then? The one I have photos with has moulded plastic hands that can't move to hold a pen.

We're going at a really busy time this year (August, but midweek) but hope we'll be able to get at least one character photo. For one thing, with DLRP not having photographers on Main Street the way the American parks do it's the only way to get a photo with me and my husband both together.

I got a Disney autograph book for my birthday this month so will pack it just in case.

Kristof

QuoteAre there different Louie costumes then? The one I have photos with has moulded plastic hands that can't move to hold a pen.

Read between the lines...

Aveen2008

Hi there,

When was the Last time that Esmeralda from the Hunchmack of Notre Dame was seen in the park? I would love if they had her as a more regular character. I know Pheobus was seen recently. It makes a great deal of sense to have them as more regular characters seen as the film is set in Paris itself. :ears:

luv Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Mansion Staff

the tremaines, in paris?

how awesome, they're my favorite character, and Ive watched videos of them on youtube for a while, they're friggin hilarious :D

are they regular?
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.

burntsienna

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
QuoteWhen are you going to DLRP? During the Halloween season will Jack Skellington and Sally do sets at Disneyland Park! They are very rare.

Hi,

I am going for a short trip next Thursday the 3rd of July until Sunday the 6th :) . I am sure the place will be packed. I don't worry about queues as much as getting near characters as most people push there little ones infront as though adults don't have a right to get photos taken with characters :x

I may go back in October to Celebrate my Birthday as it is on the 24th! Any excuse to go really!!

love Aveen xxx

im going the exact same days as you! haha =]
thats quite a coinsidence!
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Kristof

When was the Last time that Esmeralda from the Hunchmack of Notre Dame was seen in the park? I would love if they had her as a more regular character. I know Pheobus was seen recently. It makes a great deal of sense to have them as more regular characters seen as the film is set in Paris itself. :ears:

luv Aveen xxx

I've seen Esmeralda and Clopin in Fantasyland last month.  Pocahontas was the same day out in Frontierland with Meeko.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "raptor1982"

luv Aveen xxx

I've seen Esmeralda and Clopin in Fantasyland last month.  Pocahontas was the same day out in Frontierland with Meeko.

Oh my god really?? Wow I would love to see Esmeralda, would totally make my day!!:) any particular time they would be hanging about? Or is it more random?

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "raptor1982"Pocahontas was the same day out in Frontierland with Meeko.
I'd love to see Pocahontas, she's one of my favourites and I've never managed to see her yet! Maybe I'll be lucky in July/August...

\":lamp:\"

MagicStar

We had a fantastic character meet´n greet three weeks ago.
Peter and Wendy were strolling around Adventureland.
Right beside La Chalet de la marionette, Hook appeared and tried to kidnap Wendy.
Nice perfomance  :wink:
It was the first time I saw Wendy and Peter  :D
We had a lot of fun!
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "MagicStar"We had a fantastic character meet´n greet three weeks ago.
Right beside La Chalet de la marionette, Hook appeared and tried to kidnap Wendy.
We had a lot of fun!

Aww that sounds great, I wish I would randomly bump into characters haha!
I am going tomorrow so hopefully my luck is high this time:)

Aveen xox :ears:
Luv Aveen xoxo

MagicStar

Take enough pictures to show us :-)
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "MagicStar"We had a fantastic character meet´n greet three weeks ago.
We had a lot of fun!
Hehe that happened when I was there last September! I only managed to get a picture with Wendy though!

\":lamp:\"