Disney Characters at Disneyland Paris

Started by Kristof, March 19, 2007, 04:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerLily

We bumped into Alice by the Mad Hatters Tea Cups last year - she was lovely! If I remember correctly The Genie and Jafar ran up behind her and started dancing, then ran off again lol! I love how surreal Disney is!

julesk

We would love to meet Alice. We live close to Alice park in Dorset but still havent ever meet her.

Does anyone know if there is a way of finding out which characters are at each hotels meet n greet in the mornings without going to each hotel to check?

abismummy

Hi does anyone know if Doc McStuffins is at DLP? My daughter loves her and Princess Sofia but maybe they are too new yet :/ x

PrincessEnya

Quote from: "julesk"We would love to meet Alice. We live close to Alice park in Dorset but still havent ever meet her.

Does anyone know if there is a way of finding out which characters are at each hotels meet n greet in the mornings without going to each hotel to check?

I think I read somewhere that you can ask at City Hall when and where characters are going to meet beside the ones on the "public schedule". I've never checked though, but it's worth a try!
Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!

julesk

Thanks princessEnya, we will diffently head over to city hall and enquire  :thumbs:

EmilieK

Quote from: "abismummy"Hi does anyone know if Doc McStuffins is at DLP? My daughter loves her and Princess Sofia but maybe they are too new yet :/ x
Disney junior characters so far has rarely made it to europe. So my guess would be no, and probably won't be coming either.

gemmasteele84

we're just back and didnt see her. didnt see any toys of her either which I found odd

grovesie

We have just returned from WDW and I agree there should be more of the characters from Disney Junior and Phineas and ferb.  As well as various Disney character restaurants similar to CafĂ© Mickey there was a restaurant which only had junior characters.

DSC_5846 by grovesie.i, on Flickr

DSC_5838 by grovesie.i, on Flickr

DSC_5831 by grovesie.i, on Flickr

DSC_5828 by grovesie.i, on Flickr

Although meeting the characters is wonderful it's nice to meet new characters

Disneyland Paris..............If your listening............