Disney Characters at Disneyland Paris

Started by Kristof, March 19, 2007, 04:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goofyvillain

During our last visit to Disneyland Paris in May, we were fortunate enough to see Esmerelda, Clopin and Captain Phoebus. They were up by the Castle Stage in Fantasyland. Here is a picture of me and my sister with them.

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9040 ... 048cp9.jpg

We were also able to see Alice for the first time on that same trip too.

Jayne

whats the chance of seeing peter pan and captain hook?

xxx

minnielover

Captain Hook is out regular an ive occasionally seen PP

minnielover

Has anyone been recently and have they seen Buzz out either with offical photographer or in the mad scrums? My son would go mental to wear his outfit and have pic with him

Masamune

:o Buzz was on the character express everytime I saw it. :shock: But the crowd that followed him when he got off the train was huge. I had no chance of getting anywhere near him!

Atlantica

Is Ariel EVER around? I've been to Disney 4 times, and havnt seen her once! And shes someone I'd love to meet, as shes my favourite  :cry:

Kristof

Yes she was out everyday when we were there.  Try the Auberge de Cendrillon next time, a princess characters dining experience.

howtodeal

goofyvillain

Wow . Esmeralda is really really beautiful  8)

Carnival_Princess_

When I went we got every Princess we saw apart from Aurora because we refused to join the queue for a 3rd time.
We also met Winnie, Tigger, Eeyore, Abu, Jafar, Mr Smee, Bell & beast, Cinderella & Charming, Ariel, Snow White, Donald, Daisy, Mickey, Minnie, Gepetto, Goofy, Pluto, Perla & Suzy, Tweedle Dum & Dee, Chip & Dale, Cruella De Vil and some others I cant think off the top of my head.
Hook kept running away from us, Chicken Little stormed off as all these kids were swarming around him, Scrooge McDuck walked off somewhere and my friend wouldnt go near the Queen of Hearts!
We saw lots of others in the parades and to queue up for etc...not sure if any of them are rare though! It was my first ever vist.

PetiteSirene

I dont think I saw any rares when I went, I was Pinocchio, Mr Smee, Tigger and Pluto.

I liked Pinocchio because I made a comment about all the kids pushing saying 'This must be what they call Organised Chaos' and he nodded and came over to me to sign my book :D

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

WaltDisneyFanBoy

I never seen Scrooge MC Duck in the parc. From what i have read here, he seems to appear in Walt Disney World

Patrick

Quote from: "WaltDisneyFanBoy"I never seen Scrooge MC Duck in the parc. From what i have read here, he seems to appear in Walt Disney World

He appears in DLP rather a lot, just depends suppose on what characters they feel like sending out each day.

Nala_84

I have a question concerning a Character ;):

Is it possible to meet Meeko (and Pocahontas) somewhere, or are they out randomly? And what about cuddly Baloo? :)

I met Meeko in September 2004, but it wasn't a digital picture we took. It was in front of Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost...

I hope someone of you knows :)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Kristof

Meeko isn't that common to do sets.  I've seen him around Disneyland Park a few times at Fantasyland, Main Street and Adventureland (somehow not at Frontierland where he belongs, lol).  

Baloo is usually on the Characters' Express and quite often at Hathi's.

Nala_84

Thank you, raptor. Good to hear that Baloo is out more often :)! But are there also frequent times for him, or is it unsure when & where to meet him?

Do you know something about Pocahontas? :)

Oh, and what I still don't understand: Some forum members told that they met princesses (and other characters?) at a corner of Fantasyland. Is that a "fixed" meeting point?? When can I expect to meet characters there?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]