High School Musical On Tour (Summer 2007)

Started by Kristof, January 26, 2007, 02:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nala_84

Oh, so we could watch it, too... but I guess that wouldn't make sense if I haven't seen the film?!  :lol:

Why don't they extend the Tarzan Encounter??!  :cry:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Kinou

It's ALMOST sure that the show will be extended to October 14th. To be confirmed yet!
Hug it out bitch !

smurfy74

thats great news as were going the 16th-20th any ideas what days it wont be on

thelittlemermaid83

Please can they extend it till feb 2008 lol
Im a huge 25yr old fan lol.

stawes

Please extend to February i love the film .
url=http://www.tickerfactory.com/]

[/url]

Samninetysix

:pluto: We cannot go until next Easter because of work and I'm afraid that we will miss it much to the disapointment for our daugther as she loves High School Musical. But we are going to see if we can get tickets to see High School Musical On Ice in January as the tour will be in Manchester

smurfy74

Saw it today and thought it was fantastic fun, I really enjoyed it - GO WILDCATS, for anyone going remember it stops twice once outside of Rock And Roller coaster and the second  time infront of Cinemagique

treble

received new brochure today and high schoolmusical will be touring the studios next spring and summer  :D
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Anthony

No surprise, but great news all the same. Apparently they're pushing it much stronger in brochures for next year too, since it was such a hit this year.

Which brochure was this by the way? Did it have any exact dates? :)

treble

it's leger's new disneyland one. it has pluto on the front
no it just says spring and summer 2008 but i would imagin, like cruella before them, it all depends on the weather.
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

RnRCj

I saw this show yesterday. It was great :D I really did love it :wink: I was singing the songs for the rest of the day!

Maarten

Quote from: "Baloo"No surprise, but great news all the same. Apparently they're pushing it much stronger in brochures for next year too, since it was such a hit this year.

Which brochure was this by the way? Did it have any exact dates? :)

Are they planning an update for High School Musical like they did in the US? I guess it would be a wise move to update the show to High School Musical 2.  :wink:

Carnival_Princess_

Ok, I saw the HSM parade when I went a few weeks ago (9th - 12th Sept) and I thought it was awful.
Im a huge fan of the films but I thought the singing was terrible, especially the male lead. He was out of tune the whole time and sometimes screeched his words!
If I was going back anytime soon and it was still around I wouldnt watch it! The only good thing was the involvement of the little kids.

Kinou

Yeah the actual singing cast is awful. Since the departure of the original singers (who where from DCA), the show is less impressive. The male lead you saw is the most awful singing I've heard on stage since a long time, can't understand why he got hired....... But the dancers are still great (some are leaving on sunday!)
Hug it out bitch !

Anthony

Bump.