High School Musical On Tour (Summer 2007)

Started by Kristof, January 26, 2007, 02:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeoffD

i persoally am looking forward to see the way this is carried out. I personally don't like the movie, but i'll keep an open mind for this when we visit the park.

crunchie_lover

I haven't seen the movie, but I will have done before I go. All I hear is good things about it (the film) and my friends who know me well all say I'll love it, so I think this'll be fab  :)
July 15th 2007: DLRP.....my second home \":)\"

Poppy The Monkey

The times for the show have been confirmed. The show will be performed 5 times a day at the following times....

12.45; 14.15; 16.15; 17.15; 18.15

disneyfanatic

We were in the states when it came out on the Disney channel and I love this movie. Our 9 year old daughter likes it as well :wink:
I can't wait to see the show at the studios this summer. We know all the words to the songs. If only they had Zac Efron (Troy Bolton star of the show) here. It is very popular in the states.

GeoffD

which one will be the most popular do you think

Owain

I went to the disney shop on monday and was suprized to see it was such a hit movie the characters have there own singing dolls.  :P

Nicholas-c

"oh dear god no" was what first came to mind :p shortly followed by "will ashley tisdale be there?" :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

disneyfanatic

doddy 13- which one will be the most popular do you think

Which one what will be the most popular?

There is no Disney store near me that I know of in Germany to see what they have. We just have the movie, Karoke CD, & music CD that we either bought in the states or online.
I seriously doubt any of the movie "stars" will be there. Just the DLP castmembers performing it. Still I can't wait to see it.
My cheerleading girls love the "We're All In This Together" song for dancing!!!
I just love Zac in the movie he is soooo cute & sweet!

TowMater

Quote from: "Nicholas-c""oh dear god no" was what first came to mind :p shortly followed by "will ashley tisdale be there?" :P

I'm not sure, I hope she is - she's my favourite actress alongside Brenda Song, Bonnie Hunt and Emma Watson.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

The Butlin Boy

3,2,1 and.....action

Yes, it is finally here, and Dlrp.fr have pics of the new WDS show.
 :arrow: http://www.dlrp.fr/actualites_high-scho ... _1550.html

disneyfanatic

Bummer no Zac look alike- at least I'll get to hear some of my favorite songs though as it sound like it will be played in English.

TowMater

Is that the old Mary Poppins float? Wow they sure have made a good job for it.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Masamune

:lol: It looks just as disturbing as what I thought it would.

DUDZROC

Quote from: "TowMater"Is that the old Mary Poppins float? Wow they sure have made a good job for it.
I was thinking that, is it or not? I suppose it could be? But as you said if it is then wow it is unreckonisable!

pjulie75

We have just returned and the show was brilliant.  It starts near Rock N Roller and proceeds through the park.  The music was catchy, dancers energetic and involved the kids throwing basketballs.  I would recommend and we loved it. Go Wildcats Go!! :minnie: