Disney's Halloween Festival 1st Oct-4th Nov 2012

Started by littlemermaid83, July 13, 2012, 01:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorum

Remember that if DLP wants to modify something, they must be approved by WDI.

You're right, littlemermaid83, but we now have a Disney-style nighttime show. Sadly, you can have your cake, or you can eat it.
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Lorum"You're right, littlemermaid83, but we now have a Disney-style nighttime show. Sadly, you can have your cake, or you can eat it.

So true, we can't have it all. But I'm happy we have Dreams anything else is really a bonus.

Looking forward to see what they will do with the park for Halloween. Pictures should start popping up around the 17th.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Lorum

Can't wait! :)

DisneyManiac

No MNSSHP eh? Well this Halloween Festival better be good! Any rumors of the Halloween Parade? Or is that not happening too?

Josh

I think they're adding the Villains float back to the parade. :)
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

DisneyManiac

That's a start I guess! Hoping they bring back the big monster puppets like the skeleton! ;)

alternativerock123

Hey guys, just wondering.

I hope to go back for Halloween night for the evening party - and I was just wondering, would it be alright to get tickets ON the day? Because we hope to get the tickets when we get the day tickets too.

I'm just worried that they'll run out or you can't buy them  on the day or something.

Thanks. =]
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

Karen

Hi there, i know for sure that the terrorific nights at the studios sold out last year, im not sure about the halloween party on the 31st, we got our tickets from the disney website prior to going and just printed them out, I would get them before going, could you imagine getting there and they had sold out !!!!!!!!!!

disneymagique

I was just reading this text at the ticked service on the Disney website:

QuoteHalloween is taking over Disneyland® Park for the darkest night of the year! As soon as the sun sets, the magic kingdom becomes marvellously menacing... Amidst the eerie moonlight, ghosts and ghouls and Disney Villains invite mere mortals to join them in a spook-tacular feast of devilish antics!
Dare to explore... but keep up your guard up as you unravel the mysteries of this wickedly wonderful programme where hair-raising entertainment lurks 'round every corner of the Park! Brace yourself for uncanny encounters with the most wretched villains throughout this astonishing evening!
Enjoy the Disney Fantillusion night parade and then ride the attractions to get your energy back before attending Disney Dreams®! sound & light show!
So grab your disguise and book your tickets today because space is limited and the witching hour won't wait!
1 night only: October 31st 2012, from 9pm to 1am. Entry to the Park begins at 5pm for valid evening ticketholders. Access to the Disneyland® Park

It looks like there will be no special show at the end of the night like all previous years, only the Disney Dreams show. I wonder if they do a special Halloween version of Disney Dreams?

Without the Central Plaza stage, We are missing a lot of entertainment this Halloween  :(
Watch my Disney videos at: www.youtube.com/disneymagique

littlemermaid83

There will be no special version of Disney Dreams for Halloween or Christmas.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Lorum

Josh

I think you spoke to soon. ;) Frontierland is getting the same decorations as Main Street, except that they're also getting the pumpkin men! :(

Static props like these always look odd to me, but it's better than what we usually get. (Except the one in the first photo. I don't know what's happened there!)

@InsideDLParis

Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

DisneyManiac

Quote from: "Josh"I think you spoke to soon. ;) Frontierland is getting the same decorations as Main Street, except that they're also getting the pumpkin men! :(

Static props like these always look odd to me, but it's better than what we usually get. (Except the one in the first photo. I don't know what's happened there!)

@InsideDLParis

I know everyone has there opinions, but to me: I'm glad! I loved the pumpkin men when I was little'n! Are there meet 'n' greet pumpkin men? Or is it just statues? And also when we're these photos taken?

DisneyManiac

And also that man who was in charge of the Halloween Festival, I thought he got rid of the pumpkin men for this year! Why did he keep them?

Scissorsboi

These look like new and better quality Pumpkinmen though, and they fit the area specifically. I love them as characters, and the tradition of them being in the park seem to be popular with guests too, so as long as they stay in Frontierland, and don't completely take it over like they have in the past (that's when they start to look cheap) then I'm more than happy to see them back.

Would be even better if they got a dedicated meet and greet somewhere in the town for the parade characters to hang around!
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.