Disney's Halloween Festival 1st Oct-4th Nov 2012

Started by littlemermaid83, July 13, 2012, 01:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain rocket

I was'nt going after last years debacle, but looking at those Main Street decorations I think I might pass on my Christmas trip and go for Halloween. I will watch out for more photographs posted showing Main Street before making up my mind!

15MagicalYears

Loving the look of the decorations this year. Although I think there are a bit too many ghosts, especially at the Town Square gazebo.They're a nice addition otherwise. Some variety would be nice, like some scarecrows they use in the US. I also think the golden garlands should have been replaced with the autumnal-coloured ones they use across the Atlantic in Orlando and Cali.

The very busy looking gazebo. Pic from DisneyCentralPlaza.

The autumn garlands from Orlando.

The scarecrows in Main Street USA. Orlando.

littlemermaid83

I'm off tomorrow, cannot wait!!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

The Helmsman

I must say that I really like the new Halloween decorations!
~It Be Too Late To Alter Course~

peep

Wow, I'm really loving these new decorations for Main Street. The gazebo looks amazing and such a massive improvement since last year's event. I think the ghosts fit in really nicely too. Halloween is one of my favourite events and I'm glad to see Paris is giving it a lot of attention again.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

DisneyManiac

Oh my gosh! This going to be great! Great camera angles! I cannot wait for my trip! See Below!

Kristof

Disneyland Paris just released this video with Kat de Blois, Entertainment Creative Director, introducing this year's Halloween celebrations.  :thumbs:

[youtube:1vkupwqv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TImTV2jVwgM[/youtube:1vkupwqv]

peep

That's a great little video. She said they worked with musicians, does this mean a new Halloween song is on it's way?
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

disneymagique

I just found this video on youtube:

[youtube:1i7o5vq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzlapHSgUMM[/youtube:1i7o5vq0]

After seeing this, I thin we are missing many, many thinks in Disneyland Paris... wow what a show!!!
... ok the music is the same as all the shows of the past years, but this specacular..!!!  =D>
Watch my Disney videos at: www.youtube.com/disneymagique

captain rocket

I don't remember seeing a photo of Goofy's Bon Bon machine, so here is one!

disneydreamer_x

Is the Halloween firework show an extension to the dream show or is it replacing it - because I would like to see both while I am there? Or are they just alternating days? Thanks

DisneyManiac

I just came back from my Halloween trip yesterday! Disney Dreams was spectacular although I kept choking on smoking and 2 girls thought it was ok to trample onto the pumpkins and kept screaming during the show! But apart from that, it was MAGIC there were villains, like Dr Facilier AKA the Shadow Man but I don't know if he was there during Summer Time if so then Dreams hasn't really changed for Halloween.

disneydreamer_x

wow seems like you had a great trip - glad you had a good time :D
Cannot wait till I go now!