Disney Magical Moments Festival (From April 2011)

Started by Kristof, September 01, 2010, 09:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ed-uk

I don't think the photolocations on their own will bring more people in. Disney are working on refurbs this year, that's what most fans wanted, and that's what we're getting. I do like the photolocation, but no new attractions, refurbs and some new shows this year and next it seems.
Ed & David

999ghosts

Quote from: "dagobert"Dlp.info, partner site of magicforum, has posted a picture about the new photo location in Adventureland:

Maybe there will be some who disagree with me, but I don't like it. Does DLRP really think that there will be more people coming to the resort because of photo locations? Maybe children will be happy with that.

Thank you Dagobert, you beat me to it. Here is the link to the news item itself
Magical Moments appearing

I like the way they look.
The Magic - seen from different points of view... //http://blog.mousekingdom.com
Disneyland Resort Paris //http://www.DLP-Guide.com
Twitter //http://twitter.com/Mousekingdom

Reiana

I lik this new photolocation. Strange combination Kaa and Zazu, but why not. They look good. They don't look cheap.
 :thumbs:

mdw

thanx

i keep seeing the odd comment that the 'princess meet and greet' isnt opening til 2012. Is this true? my girls are princess mad. We are going in june and hope to meet as many as possible. Big minnie fans too. Dont want to do the princess meal because we cant afford it and our youngest wouldnt eat the food.

Will rapunzel have her own meet and greet?

Also after the show at the front of the castle can we meet the princesses as they come off stage?

michelle

jennjennzo

Rapunzel is already doing her own meet and greet, so if you time it right and keep an eye out you should be able to meet her. I had to try a few times as when I got to the head of the line she would switch with another princess.

Jenn xxx

aliscrapper

Has anyone seen Snow White do a meet and greet??  I'm a big kid and Snow White was always my favourite when I was little; so would love to have my photo taken with her!

Anthony

Kaa and Zazu do look good, add some extra colour to that corner and the integration of Kaa is particularly good.

The only pedantic thing I can say is that this is meant to be the African area of the land. It's the space between Restaurant Hakuna Matata and the Bazaar, isn't it? Technically Kaa should be further over towards Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost or the Temple of Peril. I know, he's a fictional talking snake with hypnotic eyes (and I can't even work out if Disney's version is meant to be an Indian Python like the original book or a Boa Constrictor), but get the location right! The Jungle Book is set in India. Obviously jungle is jungle, who cares what continent...

It's also strange seeing characters from two different films permanently together like that. I can't think where that's been done before.

peter

it looks okay, i would have had two characters from the same film, but i guess, both films, which will forever be classics, deserve much more than 5 mins each in animagique, and 2 or 3 characters in the parade

peter

just saw the new stage show on dlp.info . it looks good, but why are they only showing it once every day

Anthony

The Disney Magical Moments Festival press event is happening right now. I couldn't make it (bahh!), but I know Kristof is there on behalf of magicforum and Photos Magiques. Search for #DMMF on twitter for various updates.

The "new" entrance marquee was posted by @DLRPStuff...

JelleP

Via @DisneylandParis: De belles photos à prendre au Monde Merveilleux d' Alice et du chapelier Fou ! #DMMF

Via @DisneyGazetteFr: Mais qui sont ces pirates...!? #DMMF
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

Hathaway Browne

Quote from: "Anthony"The Disney Magical Moments Festival press event is happening right now. I couldn't make it (bahh!), but I know Kristof is there on behalf of magicforum and Photos Magiques. Search for #DMMF on twitter for various updates.

The "new" entrance marquee was posted by @DLRPStuff...

Hmm I'm torn. On one hand its nice, on the other its a bit big..
Marching along, we\'re Adventurers! Singing the Song of Adventurers!
Up or Down, North, South, East or West An Adventurers Life is Best!

peter

its better than ngf. talk about 'hollow' marketing. get it, because they were probably hollow.

bad joke

alternativerock123

OH! I LOVE the Tea-Party Table!!!! XD  It's sooo colourful and cute! I hope that characters will come and "interact" with it over the new festival. I also ADORE the Doormouse. ^^  :D

But with the opening sign..... It's ummmmm, a bit plain?  Compared to the NGF one and the addition of the figurines. I would prefer more characters and the two titles at the sides seem to "disappear". But it could just be me.  :?
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

JelleP

Via @DisneylandParis: Waiting for the Mickey's Magical Celebration. En attendant la célébration Magique de Mickey #DMMF #DisneylandParis
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]