Disney Halloween Festival 2010

Started by Donald-Duck-Malta, June 29, 2010, 04:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald-Duck-Malta

SOURCE: http://capnjackdis.wordpress.com

Disneyland Paris have recently released the first bits of information about the 2010 Halloween Celebration.

This is the new logo which heavily incorporates the current logo for the New Generation Festival.

Halloween 2010 will run from October 2nd to November 1st 2010. More details will be slowly leaked over the coming weeks and months.

Seeing this logo makes me want my Halloween trip to Disneyland Paris happen NOWWWW [-o<

JelleP

The video that was released a few days ago, was (indeed) a promotion for the Halloween Season of 2010.

"On October 30th 2010, Walt Disney Studios Park will be transformed for Terrorific Night 2... this highly anticipated event will not be suited for our younger guests."
[youtube:8n77tdqr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0obfH8Ojk0[/youtube:8n77tdqr]
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "JelleP"The video that was released a few days ago, was (indeed) a promotion for the Halloween Season of 2010.

"On October 30th 2010, Walt Disney Studios Park will be transformed for Terrorific Night 2... this highly anticipated event will not be suited for our younger guests."
[youtube:1b9okxt4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0obfH8Ojk0[/youtube:1b9okxt4]

I simply LOVE this video!Its sooo spookey man! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Jaivy

I'd like to add two logo's for the Halloween Celebrations which will start next October:

The second logo is almost the same as the Halloween logo combinated with the balloon for Mickey's Magical Party, which was held in 2009. The first, white (and black) logos are looking very good, I think! I also have breaking news about Dr. Facilier. He will come to the Resort this year's Halloween. In a picture which was published in the French magazine 'Le Journal de Mickey', you could see that some costumes of Dr. Facilier are already in the costumes department of Disneyland Paris. If I find this picture and you would like to see it, I'll post it here in this topic.

Dr. Facilier will also make his appearance during the Halloween Pre Parade, which will take place before the Disney's Once Upon A Dream Parade starts. This Pre Parade will be different than the Pre Parade of the previous years. You can also meet Dr. Facilier at Town Square. He will get his own photo moment, but not together with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen. The first 30 minutes will be for meet and greets with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen and the next 30 minutes will be for Dr. Facilier.

I don't know whether this news has already been posted on this forum...

:pumpkin:  :hook:   :maleficent_bounce:   :pumpkin:
Next Trip(s) to Disneyland Paris:
1 to 3 August 2010
28 and 29 August 2010

The Magic Of Disneyland Resort Paris ~ Founded 2006

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "Jaivy"I'd like to add two logo's for the Halloween Celebrations which will start next October:

The second logo is almost the same as the Halloween logo combinated with the balloon for Mickey's Magical Party, which was held in 2009. The first, white (and black) logos are looking very good, I think! I also have breaking news about Dr. Facilier. He will come to the Resort this year's Halloween. In a picture which was published in the French magazine 'Le Journal de Mickey', you could see that some costumes of Dr. Facilier are already in the costumes department of Disneyland Paris. If I find this picture and you would like to see it, I'll post it here in this topic.

Dr. Facilier will also make his appearance during the Halloween Pre Parade, which will take place before the Disney's Once Upon A Dream Parade starts. This Pre Parade will be different than the Pre Parade of the previous years. You can also meet Dr. Facilier at Town Square. He will get his own photo moment, but not together with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen. The first 30 minutes will be for meet and greets with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen and the next 30 minutes will be for Dr. Facilier.

I don't know whether this news has already been posted on this forum...

:pumpkin:  :hook:   :maleficent_bounce:   :pumpkin:

Owww soo coool :D/ Thanks 4 the new info! :D/

luke85

I love the second logo, very simple but effective!

Sulley

I leave on the 2nd of october this year, so hopefully I will get to see at least some of the halloween festivities and characters. :).

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey guys!

I got something special wrapped up 4 you DLRP Halloween fans... :D  Below is the link to the special Disneyland Paris Halloween Pre-Parade Mix(With This is Halloween and Grim Grinning Ghosts) we have all been trying to find! Its in super quality btw so dw... I hope you like the edit and super amazing song! :D

Enjoy! :D/

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6J96SM7H

Jaivy

Here you can see the costumes of Dr. Facilier in the Costume Department of Disneyland Paris: found at //http://www.cafemickey.com.

And I read on the French forum 'Disney Central Plaza' that the 'Disney Villains Halloween Showtime' will return this year on the hub... with Dr. Facilier!  :pumpkin:

Sources, Disney Central Plaza, Café Mickey and CharactersPhotoBlog.
Next Trip(s) to Disneyland Paris:
1 to 3 August 2010
28 and 29 August 2010

The Magic Of Disneyland Resort Paris ~ Founded 2006

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hi Guys!

Just found this on DCP reported by (Crush 15-A member from the DCP forum), its about the return of The Disney Villains Halloween Show for Halloween...  :twisted:  :D  :)  :thumbs:  :P

Link to Read it in English: //http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=mt&ie=UTF-8&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http://disneycentralplaza.englishboard.net/disneyland-paris-f6/halloween-2010-du-2-octobre-au-1er-novembre-2010-t15306-140.htm&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhjZlz7D6I-Y7D3tlS6qQWD-Q0EgHw

FRENCH Translation:
Il se trouve que j'ai un ami proche qui danse actuellement sur le Hub de la Nouvelle Génération et qui m'a assuré que il y aura bien un Show d'Halloween à part entière chaque jour de la saison. It happens that I have a close friend who is currently dancing on the Hub of the New Generation and assured me that there will be a good show full of Halloween every day of the season. Au moins un des quatre show journaliers de la nouvelle génération serait alors supprimé. At least one of the four day show of the new generation would be deleted.

Seulement comment peut-on vraiment être sur que " Les Méchants Disney font leur Halloween Show " (avec la musique " Are you ready for Halloween ? ") fera bien son retour ? But how can we really be sure that "The Disney Villains do their Halloween Show" (with music "Are you ready for Halloween?") Will be well on his return?
J'ai eu la chance de rencontrer le show director du Hub de la "New Gen" et anciennement des "Méchants Disney font leur Halloween Show" , Emmanuel Lenormand. I had the chance to meet the show director of the Hub of the "New Gen" and formerly of "Disney Villains do their Halloween Show, Emmanuel Lenormand. Je lui ai parlé grace à mon ami après un hub auquel il assisitait. I told him thanks to my friend after a hub to which assisitait. Il m'a dit (avec sa chorégraphe), cette année, on ne vous décevra pas (allusion à l'an dernier mdr merci la MMP...), ça sera différent de l'an dernier.... He told me (with his choreographer), this year we will not disappoint you (referring to last year lol thank you MMP ...), it will be different from last year .... "Les années se suivent et ne se ressemblent pas" à ce qu'il m'a dit... "Years go by and do not resemble" what he said ...

J'espère pouvoir être aussi sur que vous du retour des Méchants Disney font leur Halloween Show , en espérant qu'il puisse être adapté pour la scène actuelle avec ses satellites. I hope to be as sure as you return to Disney Villains do their Halloween show, hoping it can be adapted for the stage today with its satellites.

(Une aussi bonne nouvelle nous laisserai espérer le retour de La Cérémonie des Contes et Lumières massacrée l'an dernier par It's Party Time ...) (One such good news we will let hope for the return of the Enlightenment Ceremony Tales and massacred last year ... It's Party Time)

Notons que les festivités du 15ème Anniversaire (2007-2008 et 2008-2009) n'ont pas du tout entachés Halloween et Noël et que le show des 15 ans (La Bougillumination) s'est bien adaptée à ces fêtes. Note that the festivities of the 15th Anniversary (2007-2008 and 2008-2009) did not tainted Halloween and Christmas and that the show of 15 years (The Bougillumination) has adapted well to these festivals. La cérémonie des contes et lumière refondue en Bougillumination Enchantée n'avait rien perdue de son charme... The ceremony tales and recast in light Bougillumination Magic had lost nothing of its charm ...

On ne peut pas en dire autant de La Fête Magique de Mickey....(depuis laquelle Mickey ne parle plus un mot d'anglais....perdant quelque peu de sa magie à mon gout) We can not be said of The Paris Restaurant ....( since that Mickey does not speak a word of English .... losing some of its magic for my taste)

Reste plus qu'à attendre er esprérer... LES MÉCHANTS DISNEY FONT LEUR HALLOWEEN SHOW !!! Have to wait st ... esprérer the Disney Villains MAKE THEIR HALLOWEEN SHOW! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

alaina82

An ad in todays 'The Stage' newspaper was asking for male performers for Dr Facilier:

Disneyland® Paris gives you the opportunity to perform in the "New Generation Festival" by joining their Character and Parade department.

We are looking for tall young men with a good dance level, who resemble the animated character Dr. Facilier –charismatic sorcerer from "The Princess and the Frog"– to participate in our Meet & Greets, Parades, and in
"The Disney Villain's Halloween Showtime".*  Disneyland® Paris gives you the opportunity to perform in the "New Generation Festival" by joining their Character and Parade department.

We are looking for tall young men with a good dance level, who resemble the animated character Dr. Facilier –charismatic sorcerer from "The Princess and the Frog"– to participate in our Meet & Greets, Parades, and in
"The Disney Villain's Halloween Showtime".*  

Im excited to know what the Halloween Showtime is...does it happen every year? Is it another parade or an actual show?? I'll be a CM by then so hopefully i'll be in it too  :D

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "alaina82"An ad in todays 'The Stage' newspaper was asking for male performers for Dr Facilier:

Disneyland® Paris gives you the opportunity to perform in the "New Generation Festival" by joining their Character and Parade department.

"The Disney Villain's Halloween Showtime".*  Disneyland® Paris gives you the opportunity to perform in the "New Generation Festival" by joining their Character and Parade department.

"The Disney Villain's Halloween Showtime".*  

Im excited to know what the Halloween Showtime is...does it happen every year? Is it another parade or an actual show?? I'll be a CM by then so hopefully i'll be in it too  :D

Well the Halloween showtime is a live show performed on the disney stage by the disney villians... :twisted: , which is located in front of the castle :thumbs:

littlemermaid83

Sounds great, thanks for the info!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Sounds great, thanks for the info!

Your welcome  :D

littlemermaid83

I'm now glad I didn't book to go in September this year, I really am excited to see Halloween season in all its glory!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!