Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Quote from: "smurfy74"can anyone that been on the ride say if there is a lot of spinning as Im not a fan of spinny rides

Yes, this was mentioned in the several posts before.  

The spinning starts right after the lift hill and continues to do so for the whole rollercoaster part.

Riebi

I´ve read something about effects that they have added after the soft opening. Do somebody know wich this are?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Kristof

Quote from: "Riebi"I´ve read something about effects that they have added after the soft opening. Do somebody know wich this are?

Good question... I'll have a look on Disney Central Plaza...

Edit: apparently... not!

Riebi

Hmm it's a pity. I read it anywhere but i do not find it again  :cry:  I´m getting old  :lol:
Something about one or two new projections etc. But let´s say SHAME on them who had writing it! razzle-dazzle me!

But it will be also wonderful how it now is!  :D
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Soap

Pfff.... whole weekend long more then >120 minutes of queing lines......  :shock:   :(
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

TowMater

Oh my goodness!

120 minutes for the ride, It better not be like 2/3 hours when I go there next year.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

tubbsy

Its definately going to be  "Either we ride it as soon as we get in the park first thing in the morning or not at all" on our visit. 1 hour max is enough queueng time for me :D

(Miserable old boot that I am! :lol: )

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

RnRCj

I hope the queue times die down before November sort of time :?

RocketBabyDoll

When I was there last week you really had to be there at least 30 minutes before the park opened. Then you could walk over to the coaster slowly and get something like a 45 min wait or run past slow walking people and get a ten min wait. Both times there was a lot of pushing at the "entrance" to the queue and children were crushed in the crowd. I felt really sorry for the children jammed between all the adults, but you couldn't do anything.
Don\'t waste your time or time will waste you

RnRCj

Quote from: "RocketBabyDoll"When I was there last week you really had to be there at least 30 minutes before the park opened. Then you could walk over to the coaster slowly and get something like a 45 min wait or run past slow walking people and get a ten min wait. Both times there was a lot of pushing at the "entrance" to the queue and children were crushed in the crowd. I felt really sorry for the children jammed between all the adults, but you couldn't do anything.

I'm getting nervous now. I definitely wouldn't want to wait an hour to 2 hours for Crush (Although I probably would :P). Half an hour would be okay for me. Usually when I go in November, the studios is almost empty - 0 minute queues for all the rides. I wonder if that will change on my next visit :?

TowMater

Quote from: "RnRCj"
Quote from: "RocketBabyDoll"When I was there last week you really had to be there at least 30 minutes before the park opened. Then you could walk over to the coaster slowly and get something like a 45 min wait or run past slow walking people and get a ten min wait. Both times there was a lot of pushing at the "entrance" to the queue and children were crushed in the crowd. I felt really sorry for the children jammed between all the adults, but you couldn't do anything.

I'm getting nervous now. I definitely wouldn't want to wait an hour to 2 hours for Crush (Although I probably would :P). Half an hour would be okay for me. Usually when I go in November, the studios is almost empty - 0 minute queues for all the rides. I wonder if that will change on my next visit :?

You're saying that in November the studios are empty and the rides' queues are 0 minutes? I got to tell my parents for my next trip!
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

RnRCj

Quote from: "TowMater"You're saying that in November the studios are empty and the rides' queues are 0 minutes? I got to tell my parents for my next trip!

They were 0 minutes last year, but I expect the queues will be longer from now on.

tubbsy

Slightly off topic  i know, but  a lot of English schools are going to start penalising parents who take their kids out of school during term time for holidays  :roll: Apparently there is talk of fines and even the chance of the child being kicked out of that school! :shock: Hope its not going to be for a couple of years

So there wont be so many Brits outside of school holidays queueing to get on Crush or anything else.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

miss disney fan

Quote from: "TowMater"
Quote from: "RnRCj"

You're saying that in November the studios are empty and the rides' queues are 0 minutes? I got to tell my parents for my next trip!

we go mid november or early december and we never had to queue in the studios and only bout 15-20mins in the park

Patrick

Never expect the studios to be empty from this year :wink: , if crush ad cars has not already done it, tower should finally break wds from its small boring park idea people seem to take on about the place.  I actually find the studios rather busy anyway whenever i'm in the resort.