Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbug83

I really hope that it aint too fast!

humbug83

Is there anywhere else I can view the preview video? I cant get on to the Disneyland15 website at work.

Riebi

Back to the seagulls.

In wich language will they talk and what?

I know in english they say "mine" and in german "meinz" but what phrase will they take in french when the seagulls will talk in french?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

netjack

I do not really know, but I strongly guess the say "mien".

The Butlin Boy

The french version of the 15th aniversary blog has been updated with a great photo of the interior and a special video featuring never before seen shots of the concept models and more:

:arrow: http://fr.blog.disneyland15.com/2007/05 ... irtue.html

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Kristof

I've posted screenshots from the video at wdsfans:

Source

Riebi

Seems to be a real cool underwater location :D
Are we getting nemo and squirt in real at the rocks?!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

The Butlin Boy

Looks like a whole sea of hidden Mickeys are on their way :lol:

:arrow: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/today/2007/05/ ... -dude.html

Kristof

An Imagineer has confirmed during a guided tour at the attraction that there will be hidden mickey's inside.

Kristof

Two posts on a row... But I've got a good excuse!

Here's a nice shot of the coral reef! (Official photo by Disney, not construction workers!)

http://www.photosmagiques.com/wdsfans/n ... alreef.jpg

There's also some news about the coaster part:

Quote from: "WDSfans"It has also been revealed that during the coaster part of the attraction there will be projections of millions of bubbles (similar to the stars at Space Mountain Mission 2) and the sounds of moving water. There's no news however if there will be music used during this sequence as well.

Source: Disney / WDSFans

bikemonkey

I've asked before but:

I'll be at DLRP from 3rd - 8th June  and have heard that there will be soft openings for both Crush and Cars.  Is it advertised at the parks entrance?  Can I find out if they're open that day in my hotel (Newport Beach)?  or is it just a case of turning up and hoping?  If they are open, are they open all day or for short bursts?

I don't want to go on the wrong day and miss them!  Imagine turning up and being told "Oh, you should have come yesterday"!   :cry:

Kristof

Soft openings will only be for annual pass, shareholders, cast-members and DLRP partners.   The ride will open for guests on Saturday 9 June, one week before the official launch event for the press.

bikemonkey

damn it!

We go home on the 8th!  Isn't there someone I can be nice to to let us in?  I have a pack of biscuits with the right person's name on them!

cbovis

Quote from: "bikemonkey"damn it!

We go home on the 8th!  Isn't there someone I can be nice to to let us in?  I have a pack of biscuits with the right person's name on them!

Exactly the same bikemonkey! Wish we had know before we booked.

Poppy The Monkey

You may be lucky and catch a last minute soft-opening, but it'll be down to luck on the day.