Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbug83

Disneyland Paris says opening date is 1st June!!!!!!!!!

Kristof

Quote from: "humbug83"Disneyland Paris says opening date is 1st June!!!!!!!!!

Source...

Riebi

Quote from: "Baloo"I still don't like that Studio 5 doesn't have a white rim around the top like Studio 1 (makes it look cheap and less like a studio building), but other than that it looks great.  They painted the drainpipes finally too.

Me too. I would be very happy with a white rim. Especial when you are staying at fantasia gardens and look over the studios. But I hope for the growing palms :mrgreen:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

humbug83

Quote from: "raptor1982"

Source...

Disneyland Paris. My sister rang them and they said 1st June. I thought I might ring them too though see if they say any different.

humbug83

I hope this ride is not going to be too twisty!!  :sick:

Kinou

Defninitely wrong. There  will may be soft opening on these dates but not the official opening. As for my sources, they work directly on Toon Studios.
Hug it out bitch !

Anthony

Somebody on DCP asked why the official website mentions three sharks in the attraction, when there's only the 1 Bruce prop.  In response, La Rouquine posted this concept art which has never been seen before:

It shows a silhouette projection on the side wall of the submarine (like the ones of pirates fighting in potc!) featuring all three sharks (Bruce, Anchor and Chum), just as your turtle shell starts to climb the lift.  I guess the sharks will squabble about catching you before Bruce loses control and slams into the submarine. :D  :D

Kristof

Yeah, that's what I was talking about a couple of pages ago.  

PS. Pas vu sur DLRP.Fr  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

humbug83

Quote from: "Kinou"

Defninitely wrong. There  will may be soft opening on these dates but not the official opening. As for my sources, they work directly on Toon Studios.

Do your sources know the exact date then?

Kristof

Humbug83 please, please, please, there is NO exact date yet!  This still has to be set.  A little bit more patience.  :wink:

humbug83

Quote from: "raptor1982"Humbug83 please, please, please, there is NO exact date yet!  This still has to be set.  A little bit more patience.  :wink:

Its only because i want to book my holiday, and want to make sure I go when the rides are actually open!!

jortlaban

Quote from: "humbug83"
Quote from: "raptor1982"Humbug83 please, please, please, there is NO exact date yet!  This still has to be set.  A little bit more patience.  :wink:

Its only because i want to book my holiday, and want to make sure I go when the rides are actually open!!
just book somewhere in the last two weeks of june, you'll be shure the rides are open then.
Shareholder TWDC & EDASCA

Riebi

To to renew the subject:

Did somebody know somethint about the "water"-effekt inside the attraction? will they have soap-bubbles, mist or something else?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Kristof

There's supposed to be a bubbles effect similar to the stars inside Space Mountain Mission 2.

humbug83

Real bubbles?!