Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maarten

In the darkride section of the ride, I think they will use a lot of music from the Nemo darkride in Epcot and the Submarines in Disneyland. The projections should be quite the same I guess? In the other areas of the rides I assume they will use parts of the Nemo soundtrack.

peep

Quote from: "RnRCj"I can't believe this will be open in just over 3 months! I get more excited every day!  :D

lol, same here.

The Submarine looks fab! Can't wait to see more of the theming inside.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

humbug83

Can you get a bit wet on this ride like on POC??  :D

humbug83

hey all is the ride definitely opening on 10th June?

Kristof

No exact date has been set yet, so it could be that the attractions will open on a later date.

humbug83

Quote from: "raptor1982"No exact date has been set yet, so it could be that the attractions will open on a later date.

:cry:

do you know if there will be an official announcement as to when they will open?

humbug83

they should have had this ride so it was a water ride like POC and you get a few splashes along the way, but as they havent done it like this, there should still be areas of the ride where you get a few squirts of water!

Sigton

you mean like in BTM when they take the picture?

humbug83

Quote from: "Sigton"you mean like in BTM when they take the picture?

:?

Kinou

The official opening had been delayed to the 17th June weekend. With soft opening scheduled for the first weeks of June.
Hug it out bitch !

humbug83

Quote from: "Kinou"The official opening had been delayed to the 17th June weekend. With soft opening scheduled for the first weeks of June.

Lucky I hadnt booked for the week of 11th June then or I would have been disappointed!!!!!!!

Is the 17th June date definite?

jortlaban

since the official opening date was "june 2007" without an official opening day mentionedor confirmed, it can be said that there is no delay and they're right on schedule.
Shareholder TWDC & EDASCA

humbug83

oh i really wish I knew when these are opening, want to book the holiday but dont wanna go if these aren't open.

Disneyana

Then go in July, then they are definately open.  :wink:  :lol:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

humbug83

Quote from: "Disneyana"Then go in July, then they are definately open.  :wink:  :lol:

but its more expensive in July and the school holidays start then!