Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbug83

Quote from: "jortlaban"
Quote from: "humbug83"
Quote from: "raptor1982"Humbug83 please, please, please, there is NO exact date yet!  This still has to be set.  A little bit more patience.  :wink:

Its only because i want to book my holiday, and want to make sure I go when the rides are actually open!!
just book somewhere in the last two weeks of june, you'll be shure the rides are open then.

I cant get last week of June off work, but am trying for week of 18th June!

Kristof

Please use the Trip Planning board for these discussions! This topic is about the actual attraction.  8)

Sigton

will there be some props or some background in the coaster part or will it be completely dark?

Kristof

There will be something like canvas tunnels with bubbles projected on and there should be large underwaterplants hanging from the ceiling al the way down to the ground.

Nala_84

Raptor (or another "insider" ;)): Have you seen the interior of Studio 5 past the last few days? If yes, how's the work doing? Is there alreay as much to see as on the exterior? *curious*
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Kinou

Quote from: "humbug83"Real bubbles?!

Are there real stars in Space Mountain?

...  :roll:  :P
Hug it out bitch !

fly_with_me_dumbo

i asked this question before but i dont think anybody answered (sorry if you have) what will the ride be like as in twists and turns what will it compare too ie thunder mountain. whats the seating like is it just a little bar across your lap because if so i think i could hack it, if it goes over you to hold you in well then i aint going anywhere near it :D

humbug83

Quote from: "Kinou"
Quote from: "humbug83"Real bubbles?!

Are there real stars in Space Mountain?

...  :roll:  :P

I guess not!

They should have a water feature on this ride though even if it is just real bubbles floating about!

Fluffy

Quotei asked this question before but i dont think anybody answered (sorry if you have) what will the ride be like as in twists and turns what will it compare too ie thunder mountain. whats the seating like is it just a little bar across your lap because if so i think i could hack it, if it goes over you to hold you in well then i aint going anywhere near it

Hi,

The seat layout is two rows of two sitting back to back with each passenger having their own individual lap bar. The cars will be the same to the one shown in the link below but be themed to look like a turtle.

//http://www.rcdb.com/ig2410.htm?picture=21

These types of coasters do throw you around a bit with sharp turns and sudden drops but overall are very fun and highly enjoyable :D

humbug83

if you have a look at the blog from disneyland15.com it appears the rides will open 9th June!  :D

Although if you click to get english, it doesnt mention it!

Kristof

Get ready to be amazed...

Source: VSD Magazine, scanned by "abu" on Disney Central Plaza

Anthony

I can't think of anything to say but.. wow! They got they coral looking just right, and nice and colourful.  Must have been a nightmare to sculpt it like that.  Can't wait to see it properly lit.

This truly is the real deal - dark ride scenes in WDS, who would have guessed?! :o

Riebi

Looks like WOW!

But this is was DLRP has promised at the 15th birthday! :D
It´s nice to see they keep it!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

humbug83

is this going to be same thrill rating as BTM or more like Space Mountain?

I hope the former as that is just enough thrill for me!

disneymadchris

Quote from: "raptor1982"Get ready to be amazed...

Source: VSD Magazine, scanned by "abu" on Disney Central Plaza

8)

Mod note: Please add more to your posts!