Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

Is it possible to change the "spinning-start-points" ?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Kristof

Yes, I think so, but it wouldn't make sense story wise.  First you're going through a coralreef with nemo, then you enter the submarine and after that your turtle shell enters the East Australian Current, so that's when the attraction gets fun & wild.

Anthony

Quote from: "Whoknew?"Mh, i wouldn't say it spins, it's the direction of the rails, isn't it?
I just watched it again because I thought you and raptor might be right - but look at the very final frame.  It starts to turn towards the camera as it goes into the dip... I think. Or yeah, maybe it's the track. :D

I suppose they might just be testing it with spinning, doesn't mean it'll be like that when it opens.  Do you think they should hide the fact it spins?  It'd be a very surprising thing to suddenly start happening when you're in there... maybe too surprising?  They could hide it away on those warning signs no-one ever reads...

Patrick

I' ve watched it a lot now and it definately does not seem to be spinning.  Would be a strange place to have the car spinning, usually they only spin after they turn the first corner after the lift hill.  Also the last frame seems as though it definately is just the track positioning and not the actual car spinning.

thebatman_1

Here are first time pictures of todays major developments with Toon Studios....

Can you wait for it???

Kristof

I can't believe it! One day after I've been there...  :x

But... AWESOME  :D  Thanks for the photos!

The Butlin Boy

*Jaw drops to ground* :o

WOW.....Well done WDS =D>

DisneyBud

Looks spectacular

=D> indeed

Whoknew?

Yeah it does, but does the colour stand rain etc.?

swity

I don't know...maybe somebody already said it...but does anybody know if Crushs Coaster will be a fastpass-attraction? because new attractions AND rollercoasters are always very popular....

Patrick

Quote from: "swity"I don't know...maybe somebody already said it...but does anybody know if Crushs Coaster will be a fastpass-attraction? because new attractions AND rollercoasters are always very popular....

I think it has been said that Crush's Coaster will not be a fastpass attraction.  Also wow, I never expected it to look so great, it fits in so well, also it's great how it's not blue overkill.  The blue on the poster section definately makes the overall blue colour scheme better. :D

RnRCj

WOW! WOW! ...and one more... WOW!  :shock:

Nala_84

Aw, that looks sooo great!! So "oceanly", just so "wow" :)! I really can't wait to see it in September!

By the way, have we already said whether there will be photos taken on the ride you can buy?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Japper

There won't be a on-ride photo!  :?

Kristof

Expect lots of parents standing outside the attraction with their camera in hand.  :wink: