Eurostar — questions and travel updates

Started by Anthony, June 10, 2006, 07:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joey123

I am traveling direct on the 7th of April booked it with my hotel and tickets together.       Keep smiling :D

polar vixen

I've found on my booking confirmation that on the return journey we change at lille and have to leave the stain too enter another one....  I'd this where we do passports check etc or do we have to check in at marne la valle 45 minds beefier departure too? I'm as little confused

captain rocket

By my memory, you still have passport control at Marne.

loulou169

Hi all. I've booked to go away on the 26 October 2015, as it's so early I couldn't book the Eurostar. I'm either going to add it onto the package or book my own but what i wanted to know is, roughly, and I know it's hard to give a proper answer, are the tickets going to go on sale? I was thinking flying but this could end up just as expensive as the train as I would have to get the gatwick flyer and then the transfer on the other side. Any advise is much appreciated!
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

polar vixen

How does it work if you're using Disney express as far as breakfast times etc?   - I've read that you get a tickets with your breakfast slot when you check in, but we were hoping to have breakfast in the parks a couple of mornings - how do we sort this out if we're using Disney express?

stecal

Well i finally managed to book eurostar for next february at a reasonable price this morning,i just checked again and the same trains have gone up by over £400 just from this morning  :o

Susiesuedisney

I have just booked Eurostar for July 25th next year and have saved approx £350 by booking it direct with Eurostar rather than with Disney package and got 1st class too.....

abismummy

Hi do Eurostar no longer do the hotel and train breaks? Also if you book just Eurostar are you able to book Disney Express through Eurostar please? Trying to find the cheapest options and so far booking all separately looks favourable. x

sarahmumof4

When we went two years ago we booked eurostar separately to disney , but we added disney express through our travel agent x
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

daddyof2

Quote from: abismummy on January 06, 2015, 08:25:02 PM
Hi do Eurostar no longer do the hotel and train breaks? Also if you book just Eurostar are you able to book Disney Express through Eurostar please? Trying to find the cheapest options and so far booking all separately looks favourable. x

Booking separately is nearly always cheaper, but not necessarily easiest. Also, booking as a package gives your whole package the same insurance - e.g. if you book separately, and your train is delayed then only the train journey is covered, Eurostar won't reimburse you for any "lost" stay at DLRP. I hope that makes sense

abismummy

Im about to give up lol. I cant seem to see the reasoning behind the pricing on Eurostar. Im trying to book a package and the prices are up and down then up again. I actually got to the end of the booking process and was kicked out of the site because the seats suddenly got sold. Does anyone know how it works?

EmmaH

There is a bit of a strategy behind the seating but all I know is the seats are released 90 days before your return journey and that is when I book. Good luck
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2016
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2015
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2014
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2013

stifle

Have you tried phoning up to book rather than doing it online?

abismummy

All done now thanks. I called and tried to book online through Walt Disney Travel Company. In the end decided to stop waiting for the really cheap seats as looks like they are very limited. Think we still got a pretty good deal though as was cheaper for hotel, park tickets and Eurostar than it was for just hotel and tickets through Disneyland Paris direct.

paulandmary1006

we are travelling in a few weeks 650am from st pancras stop off in lille for an hour then onwards to disney. Really not looking forward to the stop over in Lille and the stress that may cause! Any advice for the Lille changeover greatly appreciated!