Hollywood Boulevard placemaking

Started by Anthony, June 13, 2006, 04:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Japper

Bye bye  :cry:  :wink:

Kristof

FINALLY!!!!!!!  :lol:  Thanks for these exiting photos!

Kinou

Quote from: "Japper"Bye bye  :cry:  :wink:

So long ugliness!!!

Took five years....
Hug it out bitch !

Anthony

Yes!! So it's really, truly going... the park map had me confused for a moment, I was beginning to think the Hollywood Hills might just be in front of the sign, but no!!

Thanks for the photos Japper! I'm also impressed how the scale of the First National Bank matches with ToT, I was worried it'd look a little silly.

Owain

Imagine all the new comers to disney who dont no what was happening to the sign and they all thought the ride was closing down !  :P

Will there be another sign notifying that Studio Tram Tour is at the end of Hollywood Boulevard ?

WDI1992

Noooooo !!!  :cry:  no seriousely, I get sentimental when things make their exit at DLRP  :lol: well I actually did not dislike the facade but... make way for something new I guess... It will be better, I know, but ooh the grief!  :lol:
byebye facade, au revoir!
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

Japper

This picture was actually taken on wednesday so I guess the sign must be completely removed by now!  :D

Kristof

QuoteWill there be another sign notifying that Studio Tram Tour is at the end of Hollywood Boulevard ?

Yes, there will be signs that will lead the way to the tram tour.  They will be in the same Hollywood Style as the rest of the buildings.

CafeFantasia

Great, I've always hated that Studio Tram Tour sign. It's so cheap and tacky. It looks like that airbrush art you get on fairground rides, NOT exactly the sort of thing you expect in a Disney park.

RnRCj

Yes! :D  :D  :D It's finally coming down! :D  :D  :D I'm so glad the Studios is getting more and more good theming :D :D  :D

Kristof

Disney Central Plaza member G-Force posted this screencap from the German Disney Parade show, featuring a model of the Hollywood blvd.  8)

Owain

Wow  :) ! That looks great

Imagineer

OMG! It's so beautiful!!! I can't believe it...

dlrp-mad

Walt Disney studios is finally getting the disney attention it deserves! The park's going to look so much better when all these are in place. Do you think it will all be in place for my trip in August 08, I hope so lol!

Those pictures are awesome.

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

mehdi5

Quote from: "dlrp-mad"Walt Disney studios is finally getting the disney attention it deserves! The park's going to look so much better when all these are in place. Do you think it will all be in place for my trip in August 08, I hope so lol!

Those pictures are awesome.

dlrp-mad :mickey2:
Well it has to be ready in January, so yes :D