Hollywood Boulevard placemaking

Started by Anthony, June 13, 2006, 04:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

WoW! Looks cool! And also a bit diffrent from the MGM thing.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Disneyana

It's astonishing how detailed these buildings are. I'm so happy that DLP is more and more looking on higher quality of every little bit. Just like Walt did hisself. ;-)
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Whoknew?

Yeah, i really like it, too. I hope they start to roughcast the higher buildings in the near future as well  :D

I looked at the new map again and i recognized that the buildings are heavily out of proportion. It's hard for an unkowingly person that to take notice of the new buildings. I hope they redo the entire map, it looks like a circle shaped park, but  it's more of an L-ish shape

penfold12

Sitting in la teressa, what will the back of these facades look like? Before you had the view of the rest of the park, will it be just the view of the back of the sets? As in scaffolding etc? Not that thats bad, just wondered!

Kristof

The back of the sets will be themed as well, but not as elaborate as the front view.

Riebi

DLRP.fr (the enemy :lol: ) has posted some new pics of the buildings:

:arrow: http://www.dlrp.fr/actualites_placemaki ... _1616.html

peep

Its nice how its going up so quickly. One thing that worries me from looking at some of those close ups, are those small holes (I assume that has something to do with the way they are placed on the wall?) going to always be there? They seem very clear and easy to point out.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Haz

Quote from: "Riebi"DLRP.fr (the enemy :lol: ) has posted some new pics of the buildings:

:arrow: http://www.dlrp.fr/actualites_placemaki ... _1616.html

Looking at the photographs now and from when i was there last september, the place already looks so different and it's not finished!!!, can't wait till next trip.
All the Best,

Haz

15MagicalYears

Wow,
This looks so great.
I can't wait to see it all in person

Riebi

Dlrpfan

oh wow! i love the gothic looking decor
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Grandmath

New update on Disneytheque: follow the same link as above ;)

This has been a pretty slow week. I think the placemaking will pick up a great pace at the end of the month.

dreamseeker

a new photo by "yomismo" (member of other forums about theme parks)

And i don't have anything to say... only that "Disney is Disney"
from barcelone... Dreamseeker

Kristof

I've uploaded photos from today to WDS Fans here:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/wdsfans/n ... lywood.php

8)

Soap

Looking really great! 6 days to go for me, i will surely check them out and will take some photo's ;)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney