Times — park hours, schedules and showtimes

Started by Anthony, June 04, 2006, 06:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Yep, looks like daily through the whole month. Except for the 31st, or do you think that's a mistake on their part? Seems weird to miss out that one single day but have EMH every day between March and May. *Sigh* DLRP... :-k

Jayna62

:pluto: When we were there last week only Fanastyland and Space Mission 2 were open all the other rides were closed until 10 am

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

I wish they had the same choice of rides in the morning EMH as they did in the evening one, because the morning one doesn't have alot of different attractions
!Magic Everywhere

Hibernia

Hi guys

The Disney brochure i have points me towards their website to check out the Extra Hours details. I found the park opening times no problem but can see nothing about wether the park is open early or late in August and which rides might benefit from the extra hours?

Is there any links know about that have this information or am i just too early to ask about mid August his year?
Disneyland Paris  - 1992 - 1996 - 1999 - 2002 - 2008 - 2009
Hotels stayed in - Cheyanne - Santa Fe
Disneyland LA  - 1997
DisneyWorld Florida 1983 - 1989 - 1990 - 1991 - 1992 - 1993 - 1995 - 1996 - 1997 - 1998 - 2000 - 2001 - 2003 - 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2009 - 2010
Disney Hotels stayed in - All Star Movies , Sport and Music - Port Orleans Riverside
Disney Cruise - 2003 - 2005 - 2006

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Hibernia"Hi guys

The Disney brochure i have points me towards their website to check out the Extra Hours details. I found the park opening times no problem but can see nothing about wether the park is open early or late in August and which rides might benefit from the extra hours?

Is there any links know about that have this information or am i just too early to ask about mid August his year?

probably just too early, I think its normally mornings 8-10 and rides include SM:M2, buzz, teacups, dumbo, the carosel, peter pan's flight, etc in Fantasyland. This should help ... http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/practic ... agichours/
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

xata

Hi !

Weare going to be in DLP for a week from june 28, we'd like to use "magic hours", but when I try to see  magic hours shedule

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/calendar/?m=200806

I see only this words:

"DLRP Magic! Calendar has now closed"

What does it mean  - magic hours unavailable ? Or it's only problem with website ?

Thanks,Nick

Clarebelle

Quote from: "xata"Hi !

Weare going to be in DLP for a week from june 28, we'd like to use "magic hours", but when I try to see magic hours shedule

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/calendar/?m=200806

I see only this words:

"DLRP Magic! Calendar has now closed"

What does it mean - magic hours unavailable ? Or it's only problem with website ?

Thanks,Nick

Nick, It means that part of Dlrp magic website is down, try the official disneyland webby ...http://news.disneylandparis.co.uk/calendar/index.xhtml? an annoncement about dlrpmagic calander has been made on this forum
Extra Magic hours are currently Mornings

on the 28th the Disneyland park opens at 10 (or 8 with EMH) till 10

29th 8am - 9pm
30th 8am - 9pm
1st   8am- 9pm
and so on until Saturday 5th July when the park is open 8am - 11pm!!!!!! :shock:  WOW!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

xata

Thanks for your help, if I understand right, DLP and WDS will be open regularly at hours:

http://www.disneywebcontent.com/StaticF ... mation.pdf

so the magic hours will be available everyday fom 8.00 till 10.00.
It's only the problem with Dlrp magic website, thanks.

Epcot_Boy

:hello:

I've just been going through some old Disney e-mail's and I came across the one received recently again (19th June) when I noticed that it said "Summertime at DLRP until August 31st 9.00am until 11.00pm."

So I didn't think about it at the time :oops:  #-o  but does this mean that the Disneyland Park opens at 9.00am and therefore EMH's will start at 7.00am :?:

I know the official site calender still says 10.00am until 23.00, but the advert time is interesting :o

Have I read this right :?  or am I just being optimistic [-o<  :?:

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Epcot_Boy":hello:

I've just been going through some old Disney e-mail's and I came across the one received recently again (19th June) when I noticed that it said "Summertime at DLRP until August 31st 9.00am until 11.00pm."

So I didn't think about it at the time :oops:  #-o  but does this mean that the Disneyland Park opens at 9.00am and therefore EMH's will start at 7.00am :?:

I know the official site calender still says 10.00am until 23.00, but the advert time is interesting :o

Was this the email/advert you saw/recieved?[attachment=0:1kjxli44]Disney Summer.jpg[/attachment:1kjxli44]
Disney DVD (Yes I am reading it right) just delivered it to my email inbox... and I remembered there being questions about it... So thought this pic would clear up for anyone who hasn't seen it what I'm thinking Epcot-Boy saw...

Also I don't know if it appears but the * disclaimer reads
QuoteDisneyland Park closes at 11pm from July 5th to August 31st

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "Epcot_Boy":hello:

Was this the email/advert you saw/recieved?[attachment=0:16gp7mnu]Disney Summer.jpg[/attachment:16gp7mnu]
Disney DVD (Yes I am reading it right) just delivered it to my email inbox... and I remembered there being questions about it... So thought this pic would clear up for anyone who hasn't seen it what I'm thinking Epcot-Boy saw...

Also I don't know if it appears but the * disclaimer reads
QuoteDisneyland Park closes at 11pm from July 5th to August 31st

Yep that's the one :)

It does say 9.00am does it not :?:  [-o<

David

never2old

Oh god, if that means the EMH start at 7, that's a very early start to the day!!!

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "never2old"Oh god, if that means the EMH start at 7, that's a very early start to the day!!!

I really do hope this is true. Then we will get up about 5:45, go to the park for 7, have lunch at 12, go to the resort for a nap and swim, and then back to the parks for about 6 till 11 - hopefully less crowds, cooller and will feel like a real Disney holiday!
since 2001 (many before that)

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"
Quote from: "never2old"Oh god, if that means the EMH start at 7, that's a very early start to the day!!!

I really do hope this is true. Then we will get up about 5:45, go to the park for 7, have lunch at 12, go to the resort for a nap and swim, and then back to the parks for about 6 till 11 - hopefully less crowds, cooller and will feel like a real Disney holiday!

Now that sounds like a great day, and if 7.00 is true, then it will be very similar to days I will be planning :lol:  :wink:

David

BlueClouds

Since summertime started today, does anyone know whether the park is opening at 9 or 10 (7 or 8 for extra magic hours)? My friend and I would like to make full use of emh but 7's pretty early!
Yo ho, Haul together, hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, Never shall we die!