Times — park hours, schedules and showtimes

Started by Anthony, June 04, 2006, 06:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_B

It's always worth getting on Dumbo and Peter Pan in fantasyland first thing using the Extra Magic Hours as their queue lines are always the worst in FL throughout the day and Peter Pans Fast Pass always seems to be closed more than it's open  :?

Mr_B
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....

Jayna62

:santa: :pluto: Does anyone know what the park opening times are for December magic hours please

Elaine

EMH is every morning in December, from 8am to 10am.

Elaine

Anthony

Quote from: "Jayna62":santa: :pluto: Does anyone know what the park opening times are for December magic hours please
December hours will probably be up in early October. :)

Elaine

This is from the Disney site - EMH mornings from now through to February 09 -

DAILY (morning) until October 31st, 2008

from Friday to Monday and on Wednesday (morning) during November 2008

DAILY (morning) during December 2008

on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday (morning) during January 2009 as well as on January 1st and 2nd, 2009

DAILY (morning) except on the 3rd, 5th and 6th, during February 2009

toonarmylass

gutted about the november emh's my days there are mondy thru thursday gonna check in at 7.30am on the monday morning!!!!

oojijay

So, have they competely stopped doing EMHs in the evenings? It seemed like more things were open in the evenings...

never2old

Quote from: "oojijay"So, have they competely stopped doing EMHs in the evenings? It seemed like more things were open in the evenings...

Yes, they're only in the morning. Wonder why... I guess they're easier to manage...

Alice@Wonderland

Were the EMA's part and parcel of teh 15th celebration or somethign totaly seperate. I really hope they dont finish along with the aniversary in March  :cry:

cinders

From what i have read they are going to continue with the EMH :D

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

Anthony

Yes, confirmed for every morning from now until the end of July 2009... and sure to be August and the rest of the year too, but they've only published up to July for now: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/calendar/extra-magic-hours/

The morning hours are indeed easier to manage and probably cheaper too, since they don't need to open as many attractions for the extra 2 hours.

geomelin

Hi there

I am going in July 2009.
What time does the park usually open on summer?
At 10:00? And the extra magic hours at 8?

thanks
g
Previous Trips

(1) 2000 - Disneyland Paris (Millennium Celebration)
(2) 2002 - Disneyworld Orlando - Disney Cruise to the Bahamas
(3) 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Christmas Season)
(4) 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Summer Season)

Joseph Carter

Yes the EMH will be from 8am-10am! And normal park opening will be 10am.

A question
Can I use EMH if I have a Fantasy AP and are staying at the Explorers hotel??
//http://www.disneymanpodcast.com
Check out the Disneyman Podcast!!! Its disney fun for everyone!

Elaine

No I'm afraid not, you need to be either staying at a Disney onsite hotel (or the L'Elysee at Val d'Europe) or have a Dream annual pass, to be able to go into the park for EMH.

You can upgrade your Fantasy pass to a Dream at the AP office in the park, and pay the difference (ie 50 euros) to get a Dream Pass and access to EMH that way?

Elaine

Joseph Carter

Quote from: "Elaine"No I'm afraid not, you need to be either staying at a Disney onsite hotel (or the L'Elysee at Val d'Europe) or have a Dream annual pass, to be able to go into the park for EMH.

You can upgrade your Fantasy pass to a Dream at the AP office in the park, and pay the difference (ie 50 euros) to get a Dream Pass and access to EMH that way?

Elaine
Thank you for the info.
 :D
I may just get a Dream AP then. The extra time in the park is worth it to me! :D/  :D/
//http://www.disneymanpodcast.com
Check out the Disneyman Podcast!!! Its disney fun for everyone!