Times — park hours, schedules and showtimes

Started by Anthony, June 04, 2006, 06:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toonarmylass

does anyone know what time the parks will be open at the end of july, or should i say when the times will be released???

Elaine

I would expect it to be pretty soon, its usually about 90 days in advance on the official Disney site. You could, to get an idea, scroll back on the official site to July 2008?

Elaine

Anthony

Quote from: "toonarmylass"does anyone know what time the parks will be open at the end of july, or should i say when the times will be released???
DLP: 10:00 - 23:00
WDS: 10:00 - 19:00

Same every year. :)

toonarmylass

good lord 11 at night sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!! will need power naps during day me thinks lol

cinders

Have they stopped the early park hours ? and what times are they closeing 1st to 4th november !?

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

ulak

Hi!
Where i find opening hours at november and december, please ? On dlrpmagic.com is it error... :(
THank You!  :)
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Elaine

The park hours are on the official Disneyland Paris website, up to the end of November at the moment  :D .

Elaine

Annet

I saw yesterday that the park is opened till 22:00u every night during our stay, great!!!

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "Annet"I saw yesterday that the park is opened till 22:00u every night during our stay, great!!!

Careful what you wish for, it is likely to be very crowded with those hours.
since 2001 (many before that)

Annet

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"
Quote from: "Annet"I saw yesterday that the park is opened till 22:00u every night during our stay, great!!!

Careful what you wish for, it is likely to be very crowded with those hours.
Yeah it's the week before Halloween, so I already figured that out.
But it's the childrens vacation from school that week, so we didn't have much choice.

RockNRoller

Quote from: "Elaine"The park hours are on the official Disneyland Paris website, up to the end of November at the moment  :D .

Elaine
Cool, only thing I would question is the EMH, last year we went end of November and all through the Eurostar we studied the map to plan thebest use of EMH , only on Wednesday when we were their, when we checked into HNY on the first night what a dissapointment EMH every morning we were there  =D>  :D/  =D>
Check the boards when you actually get there is all im saying
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

dovedale

Hi, I have not been on the forum since November 09 and my visit is not far away - mid- March 2010.

I hope this is the appropriate section. Planning our visit I would like to know what the Park Hours are for March 10?

Where can i find the Park information booklet that you follow at the resort so i can plan? Is it available online for March 2010?

Is it best to check-in at the station (Eurostar) on arrival or is easier just to walk to Disney Hotel New York to save time. I have heard the check in at the station can be busy any tips?

What resturants have the best/reasonable priced menus for a family of five?

What ride closures would i expect in March 2010?

Weather for mid-March typically (not taking 'global warming' into account)!

Regards

Dovedale

norhel

@dovedale: Think you can find som info at the link //http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guidebook/your-visit/ and //http://news.disneylandparis.co.uk/calendar/index.xhtml
If I understand you correct about the booklet (Shows And Parades) you can find that booklet at the last link.
It is updated about once a week.

Enjoy your stay!
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

WillN

Quote from: "dovedale"What ride closures would i expect in March 2010?
There you are: //http://parks.disneylandparis.co.uk/rehabs-and-closures.xhtml (DLRPmagic still shows until February only)

As for the rest of questions, follow norhel's advice!  :) (Or you can search in this forum, too!)  :wink:
Check our Honeymoon Trip Report! March 8-12 2010.

WillN

Park hours updated until mid March! (on Tuesday they still showed until mid February only...)  :)
Check our Honeymoon Trip Report! March 8-12 2010.