Times — park hours, schedules and showtimes

Started by Anthony, June 04, 2006, 06:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "BlueClouds"Since summertime started today, does anyone know whether the park is opening at 9 or 10 (7 or 8 for extra magic hours)? My friend and I would like to make full use of emh but 7's pretty early!

I looked at the official site calender today out of interest and it definately still says 10.00am starts for both parks. :(

Makes the times posted on the above e-mail even more strange :-k

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

blootoonloon

Park hours and parade times for 5th July to 3rd August at http://www.disneylandparis.com/shows_parades/DLP.pdf

Epcot_Boy

:hello:

E-mail received today from Disneyland Resort Paris says that communication sent on June 19th was in  :x error

The Disneyland Park opening times for summer are as found on official site ( 10.00am to 23.00pm ). NOT 9.00am to 23.00pm as listed in the 19th June communication :roll:

So now we know :(

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

Katie-Sparrow

Does anybody else have an annual dream passport because with them you get 2 hours extra magic anyway, they're great! x
[size=200]Princess Katie[/size]

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hi ppl!

Can someone pls confirm for me how the extra magic hours work?And is it available for only the people who have a annual dream passaport, or is it also available for the people who book at the new york hotel+including park tickets for example? And from where do you enter the park when using the extra magic hours?Through the usual gate?

Thanks

never2old

Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"Hi ppl!

Can someone pls confirm for me how the extra magic hours work?And is it available for only the people who have a annual dream passaport, or is it also available for the people who book at the new york hotel+including park tickets for example? And from where do you enter the park when using the extra magic hours?Through the usual gate?

Thanks

The EMH are for all Disney hotels guests (as well as AP holders)- so if you got a package and are staying in the New York, you'll be able to enjoy them!!

And you can access the park through the usual gates  :D

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "never2old"
Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"Hi ppl!

Thanks

The EMH are for all Disney hotels guests (as well as AP holders)- so if you got a package and are staying in the New York, you'll be able to enjoy them!!

And you can access the park through the usual gates  :D

Hey never2old!

Thanks for the info and great news!Hehe!Now i am fully aware how to use my Extra Magic Hours!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :D/

Thanks once again!

ColdSun

I haven't read all the pages so please don't get pissed if my question has been answered before but does anyone know if Extra Magic Hours still exist? And will they still exist in 2009?
I had the pleasue to benefit from those hours in June 2007 and it was absolutely great  :D/ .

RockNRoller

:D[/quote]

Hey never2old!

Thanks for the info and great news!Hehe!Now i am fully aware how to use my Extra Magic Hours!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :D/

Thanks once again![/quote]

The morning ones are best as at that time its only people from the hotels allowed in. if you want to make the most get up and dressed and in asap then at 10 when the crowds come in go back to the hotel for breakfast.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

Elaine

Hi ColdSun,

EMH is still happening, every morning until the end of October, then certain mornings in November, then I believe it goes back to every morning in December. Its expected to be running until at least the end of the 15 anniversary celebrations (which ends March 2009).

Elaine

ColdSun

Hi Elaine,
thanks so much for your reply :). It would be really fabulous if they kept EMH until May 2009. I really hope so.

paul

I've picked up in someones review that EMH only had a couple of smallish rides open... is that usual? I'd (stupidly) assumed the majority of the park would be open? If not, it seems like a waste to get down there 2 hours earlier for only a ride or two.

And now I've got a feeling that last summer I did go in for EMH one morning and there wasn't much open, but really can't remember  :oops:

davewasbaloo

It's true, for EMH there are only usually a few attractions open - usually Dumbo, Carousel, Peter Pan, maybe one other FL dark ride, Tea Cups, Buzz, Orbitron and Space Mountain.

But it puts you in prime position for other attractions as they open too.

(last year where they had PM EMH - Big Thunder, PM, Indy, and Pirates were also open, but not anymore)

I am sure we will see other versions of EMH after this year. After all they used to have them in the 1st 5 years of the resort (where all the e tickets were open), then they started the stupid Fantasyland Breakfasts with EMH for Dream Holders.

I am sure we will see some form of EMH working in the future too.
since 2001 (many before that)

Elaine

If you have small children, EMH is great, as most of the Fantasyland rides are open. But if you don't tend to spend much time in Fantasyland anyway, EMH will probably not appeal (as you can get fastpass for Buzz for definite, and SM2 I believe).

Elaine

never2old

Quote from: "Elaine"If you have small children, EMH is great, as most of the Fantasyland rides are open. But if you don't tend to spend much time in Fantasyland anyway, EMH will probably not appeal (as you can get fastpass for Buzz for definite, and SM2 I believe).

Elaine

I always go for Buzz first thing with the EMH, and try to ride it 3 or 4 times before moving on to something else... It's wonderful being able to do it with no queues, even with a fastpass you cannot get in so quickly!