Times — park hours, schedules and showtimes

Started by Anthony, June 04, 2006, 06:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToadWithPinkEyes

Hi All.

Quick Questions. Are EMHs also avalible after the park's closed and where do we go to pick them up? Or do we automaticaly have them if we're in Disney Hotels. We're staying in Santa Fe on May 4th-May 7th.

norhel

EMH is only avalible in the morning I'm afraid.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

ToadWithPinkEyes

Right. Okay. So do we have passes for that automaticaly with Disney Hotels? And am I right in thinking Fantasyland and Discoveryland (apart from Main St) are the only lands open during these times? I remember doing the rope drop one morning when I went several years ago and rushing towards Space Mountain! Awesome times!

norhel

Quote from: "ToadWithPinkEyes"Right. Okay. So do we have passes for that automaticaly with Disney Hotels? And am I right in thinking Fantasyland and Discoveryland (apart from Main St) are the only lands open during these times? I remember doing the rope drop one morning when I went several years ago and rushing towards Space Mountain! Awesome times!

You get a pass automaticly when staying at the Disney hotels.
Don't now if you are aware of this link?
//http://www.dlrpmagic.com/planning/services/extra-magic-hours/
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Spikey81

Can i benefit from the Extra magic Hours with the Shareholderscard?
I am at Disneyland on March 2. are the EMH only at Disneyland Park or at the Studios too?

Thanks a lot!!!! And sorry for my bad English  :oops:

never2old

Sorry Spikey, but you can't use the EMH just with the shareholders card, you need to stay in one of the Disney hotels for that (or have a dream annual pass I believe)

You can still for from 9:00 am to the Salon Mickey and from there enter the park before 10:00, but you won't be allowed into Discoveryland or Fantasyland until the park opens.

And the EMH are only at Disneyland Park!

ToadWithPinkEyes

Quote from: "norhel"
Quote from: "ToadWithPinkEyes"Right. Okay. So do we have passes for that automaticaly with Disney Hotels? And am I right in thinking Fantasyland and Discoveryland (apart from Main St) are the only lands open during these times? I remember doing the rope drop one morning when I went several years ago and rushing towards Space Mountain! Awesome times!

You get a pass automaticly when staying at the Disney hotels.
Don't now if you are aware of this link?
//http://www.dlrpmagic.com/planning/services/extra-magic-hours/

ALRIGHT! Thanks for the info!

satine15

Hello everybody!
Just a short question, I looked up the park hours for my next visit (29.3 - 31.3) and I was so excited that Dlrpmagic is saying Disneypark is opened till 22:00, but the oficial Disneypage tells me its only open until 20:00... so which one is the right? Is the oficial page just not updated, or has DLRPmagic made a mistake? I´m really sad, because I was looking forward to the looong hours!
Thank you =)
Next Trip: 28th of March---Hotel Santa Fe

squishy

Suspect the official Disney site would be correct; think longer evenings are restricted to weekends off peak, but I may be wrong.

tubbsy

I am having a stroppy child moment (stamps feet petulantly!) The hours arent posted for the second half of Agusut yet and I Wanna Book My Restaurants!  :lol:  :lol:  Do I just ring up and try to book? We want to eat at 6:00 every night as any later than that is too late for Rob
OK-went for it! All booked :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

sasjegbruv123

is there anyway to find whether studios will be part of emh on any specific days?

CafeFantasia

I have a question...

If Disneyland Park opens at 10:00am, and there aren't any Extra Magic Hours on that day, what time can guests actually enter the park? I have a feeling you can enter Main Street, U.S.A. at 9:30am, but you're roped off from going beyond Central Plaza until 10:00am. Is that right?

davewasbaloo

That is my experience Alan.
since 2001 (many before that)

Columbiad

Does every Resort have EMH or is it just Paris?

dlponline

I don't know about California or the other resorts but WDW does have EMH. Every day of the week a different park has EMH
If home is where your heart is, I want to go back to DLP. I want to go home