Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

hey here is three of the four pins I got from my friend Elaine this afternoon for the CM pins I got for her, just I now have a few more traders as Im running low hahaha which I cant believe :P

Aveen2008

I hope you have a brilliant time at the pin trading night but what i hope even more is that one of the PTN pins is a cheshire cat one!! :wink:  :D  what date do you go.. is it Saturday? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P We go on Tuesday. Lol, that would be some incredible luck if the PTN pin was Cheshire. It just so happens that he's a fave of the friend I'm going with as well, so that would make both of us extremely happy. :D

Belle's World

Danny you always get the best pins i love that Belle but sadly as you know apart from the Stitch i have saved to send next Thur i have no others at the moment. When i go to DLRP in October i am definately going to trade for some Stitch to bring home so i can trade with you again.
Ro

Stitch2814

Ro, I will pop the pin in the post with the other so you have it it is fine with me lol

Aveen2008

just to let people know theres a guy on dizpins looking for a uk trader as he wants to get this months and next months uk pins. I am not interested in paying loads for pins and trading at the moment but if anyone else is I just wanted to let yas know! look in the sale part of the board.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

seen it asked him for two low LE's disneyshopping pins for all 4 (not the lady and the tramp pin) I doubt the person will say yes but worth a try for pins I wont ever be able to buy myself.

Aveen2008

He might, he seems pretty desperate for them lol
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha will wait and see then lol :P

Belle's World

Danny you are so sweet i will add another trade to my jiffy bag to send you. Ro

Stitch2814

here is what I got from the CM this afternoon..

daxyboy

danny u always seem to get some really good pins,when i go to the york store there is never anythink worth trading for.
i managed to get 4 of the cast name pins of ebay today,i only need goofy if anyone has a spare one

Aveen2008

Quote from: "daxyboy"danny u always seem to get some really good pins,when i go to the york store there is never anythink worth trading for.
i managed to get 4 of the cast name pins of ebay today,i only need goofy if anyone has a spare one

I have been checking ebay to see if anyone was selling them the past week and couldn't find them haha! probably good thing as it would hurt my bank balance hehe!

great pins danny, you're so lucky in england that people even trade new core pins onto the lanyard cus that like never happens in belfast...just the same old ones lol. I duno if they have the new cm pins though as i havent been in. not putting myself out to get them :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Dorsetcandy

@Danny some great traders from the store lanyard  :)

Stitch2814

hahaha they are great and I only traded for trading sake as when I ask for the lanyard and there is no CM pin on it I dont like to not trade as they made the effort when there busy to show me the lanyard as some CM's seem funny a little when I say nah there none there.

I got an Aurora pin and a cinderella with castle UK pin this afternoon from the trafford centre store but no CM pin which is a shame as I hate going all that way to not get one and was told they had 4 left so Im not going there again.

The CM did say they might get some more sent out to them in the future so fingers crossed that will happen.