Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorsetcandy

We havn't managed a full set between us yet as i can't trade when working :( but heh i'm still looking and doubt will get any more pins for at least a month(we were told 6wk supply when they arrived)

Stitch2814

I know so fingers crossed thye will get more in and someone would be kind enough to get me the two im missing when Im not here.

Belle's World

I was thinking before that new cast member pins will be sent out at various times throughout the year. The last lot came out last April and i didn't see any of them until September when there were 4 on the lanyard unfortunately i didn't realise what they were until i got home so only traded for 2. Now i know what im looking for but no it's very unlikely there will be any left in Manchester when i go in Feb but hopefully when i go to Leeds a couple of days later they might ahve some.
Ro

Stitch2814

I was told off a cast member that there could be sent out more so Im hoping that will be the case as I do want a full set again seeing as I know how it will look displayed and I was thinking to frame the set in a small frame like the image I posted as it would look nice that way I think.

Belle's World

Just wondering how Danny's name tag search is going, have you emptied all the Manchester stores yet to find the elusive Mickey and Minnie? Hope you get them before the move.
Ro

Stitch2814

hahaha Ive not had time to go yet but I havnt emptied them but still no luck with them either :(

madame_leota

hiya, would you mind adding my pinpics id to your list? :) i havent updated it for ages but ive got all my pins out tonight and am hopefuly going to be doing some updating tomorrow.

Pinpics ID: Caz167

Stitch2814

hey Madame_leota :) had a look at your trades and dont know if you still have it but you got pinpics 27979 that Im after :)

Belle's World

Danny - not sure if pm's are getting through to you. Just to let you know your pins were sent yesterday as agreed recorded first calss delivery. Hopefully you will receive them today.
Ro

madame_leota

hi stitch 2814  i do still have it. :)

would you fancy trading it for pinpics number 73990 ?

if you want to then pm me and we will arrange postage. :)

Belle's World

I now have the first collection of uk cast member pins! I know i'm a little behind what with everyone else on the second but i am really happy and now can't wait to look for the next set.
Ro

Stitch2814

aww glad you got all the set now and Im glad I was able to help you out so much with the set.

Dorsetcandy

@Ro well done but we r on the 3rd lot of cast pins now,we had gift box pins,costume and now name tags!And i need pins from all 3sets lol

Also big news...surprise pin being released at weekend!!Means spending more money but nevermind i havn't seen it yet so can't describe it should know more 2moz :D

Donna

Yes.... I love surprises!!!!

dlrpmad

Me too!!!!!! I hope its a good pin thats well worth a surprise!!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!