Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eager_Eyes

I like suprises as well I hope its a good one!!! Definatley stopping at disney store at the weekend now!!! I've still not got any of the new cm pins yet had no luck as of yet, but you never know I've got good vibes about the weekend!

Masamune

:) Here's all the pins I traded for at DLRP. The top row are all LE (I got 2 each time I saw the pin board, and the Haunted Mansion one was off a regular lanyard). The rest are all Core pins. :D I was so chuffed to get that Cheshire pin, as I don't have that one and I love his expression. I was also really chuffed with the Luxo pin!

Aveen2008

brilliant pin trades there!! I like the aurora birthstone one hehe I like that series! the luxo one is great! I have the aurora head and the cinderella minnie  -i traded for them there as well hehe. luv the stitch and castle as well- really good that you got it from a trade with it being new out!:) great trading!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

Love the Marie pin and the Mickey and Minnie dressed in winter clothes. I can't wait to pin trade!

Belle's World

Quote from: "Dorsetcandy"@Ro well done but we r on the 3rd lot of cast pins now,we had gift box pins,costume and now name tags!And i need pins from all 3sets lol

Also big news...surprise pin being released at weekend!!Means spending more money but nevermind i havn't seen it yet so can't describe it should know more 2moz :D

Ooooh that means i have completed the first two sets. I thought they all came out at the same time so were one set. Looking forward to getting some name tags now but i think most of the stores have run out of their first batch already. Oh well over the next 3 weeks i am going to 3 different stores.
Ro

Dorsetcandy

@Ro Good luck over the next few weeks in getting the ones you need...i havn't finished any of the sets yet hoping might manage to at the pin meet on 28th!

pink_danio

love the pixar lamp!!!

Donna

@ Dorsetcandy  I have all your missing cast pins.  I think.  Let me know if you want to trade or  pre trade for the end of the month??  not long now!!!!!!!!
Donna :D

Dorsetcandy

@Donna wow that would be great if i could complete the cast pins  i'm more than happy to sort out a trade for the pin meet  :D everyone is getting very excited now fingers crossed we have a good turn out i will go take a look at ur wants

Stitch2814

im a tad bored so I thought Id post what I have to trade...Grape Pin is reserved for a CM lol

Belle's World

Did my first pin trading in store since December - was having withdrawal symptoms! Oxford street now have 3 lanyards. I traded for these:

Very surprised to find a pin on pin on the lanyard. Cinderella nad dalmation up for trade.
They ahve definately run out of cast member nametag pins, cm seemed very surprised they had been so popular.
Ro

Stitch2814

those are nice pins you got there Ro.

Welsheeyore

hi guys

everyone been getting some really nice pins.  I am saving my traders towards the end of the month mainly now for Sams meet - although did do a trade on pinpics yesterday for 62954 as I wanted that towards the set!

soo looking forward to getting into store at the end of the month - then planning to go Manchester end of March and then of course Mousemeets in beginning of May so hoping for lots of trading. :)

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Dorsetcandy

@Emma i was meant to be holding onto traders too but keep getting offers from pinpics i can't say no to  :lol:
All so exciting have couple of pin meets this year,Mousemeets and a week in DLRP in June  :D/

Stitch2814

I wish I coul of made it to mousemeets but a bit of a journey from Ireland :( I shall be looking forward to November when I shall hopefully come back to the UK for a week and do some trading as I will need my fix hahaha

And Sam your lucky I dont get offers from pinpics lol I have to make the offers then I get no replies :(