Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneycat

hi everyone,i am sean sister.I am new on this as you now.
 Hi Sam, i went on your pins today and their all very good.I now what i want now oh and sam i have got a lady pin-57885, do you want it along with 72896??? I would like to get from you pins 75194 and 43392, if you want lady!My brother said that you have been asking almost everyday that you would like the tinker bell pin.I will probably be trading a lot because i think i have got about  20 pins but some of them are from disneyland paris.I think that lady and tink will be nice pins for your collection.I am looking forward to your answer
Catherine xxxx

Stitch2814

Finally got Mittens in the post Sam thanks so much, Michael will be loving that when he gets her in four weeks :) I will go leave you feedback right now for the trade haha.

@sean - if you go on pinpics, and on the homepage you will see in the top right corner Reference Centre, if you click on that a window will open and then scroll down a little till you see referral form and click on that and all you need is the persons name you traded with and their email to add a reference for that person. Hope that helps.

and welcome to the forum, Catherine :) Im sure you will enjoy it here and have fun trading. What pins do you collect?? And whats your pinpics ID??

Welsheeyore

Hi Catherine!

welcome to the forum x

let me know your pin pics id and I will have a look at your traders - my id is Welsheeyore and you can have a look at mine - and Im sure Sean will verify Im quite nice ;)

maybe next time we are up in Dundee you can come in with your brother to meet for a trade xxxx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Dorsetcandy

Hiya Every1

Welcome to the forum Catherine  :D  i will be happy to do that trade i can get the pins sent out to you on Monday...yipee i wanted that Tink ever since Sean posted a pic of it  :D/

@Danny so glad it came today i can't believe it took so long but nevermind

I'm on a mission to find pins for ppl attending Feb pin meet and Mousemeets not an easy task...esp when i keep seeing pins i like along the way!!!

Belle's World

Wow this new layout takes a little getting used to!
Lindsay whilst you are updateing the front page i have recently ahd a successful trade with Donna, Emma and Aveen.
Hi Catherine  and DisneyDan to the forum.
Disney Dan i ahve 5 out of the 10 Disney characters dressed as Star Wars characters and love them!
Ro

disneycat

Thanks everyone who has said hi to me, if i have this right, Danny, Sam, Emma, Aveen and Ro!!!!!! Sam,so is it the lady and tink pin, for the aurora mirror and stitch 06 pin?? If so I will get Sean to send them out Monday or Tuesday. I don't have a pinpics ID yet but I will have one soon!I'm sure I will be good friends with you all!

Catherine xxx

Aveen2008

Hey catherine, i'm Aveen, welcome to the forum!:):)

what pins do you collect or do you just collect anything you like?:):):)

Aveen xxxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

disney-dan

oh, i forgot to add that i collect anything that's a DVC exclusive, Disney attractions and parks, and anything that's part of a LE set, unless its a set that really catches my eye and then I'll buy it anyway :lol:
Have a Magical day!!

DD

Welsheeyore

think we are all a bit like that - have our 'collections' and then see something that we like and have that too!! im not into the princesses at all but loved the new pin with the tiger on whose names i can never remember lol so I got that!! and I like the princesses in the rear view mirror pins as I got a few in a traders bag!

xxxx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

I think Im the odd one out then emma, as I stick to stitch and UP pins only, but I think I just see ALOT of stitch pins for me to say oooh I want :P so since there are loads of stitch Im glad I dont go ooh Imlike that one hahaha

dlrpmad

im like emma and disneydan, if theres a pin i like and i have the money, i will buy it!!!! But i do love stitch pins and i want as many as i can get!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

hey guys, I FINALLY got some pins in the post, and they were none of yours Im afraid  :( as I got these off Dax from facebook -

ok edited what I said as I had no clue who had sent me the Ursula pin and it was yours emma :P I was like I aint traded for that pin lol then I loooked back through the thread and saw I asked for it lol  so your pin arrived at last haha

My stitch fan club pin arrived but I wasnt in to collect it and I got chargd £1.08 on customs for it which Im a bit annoyed at :(

I think all Im waiting on is the pins from Sean now, I think anyway with xmas and the snow I forgot who I traded with and for what lol

Belle's World

I know at least 2 of you are from the Manchester area and was wondering if you could answer my question for me. There is a possibility we may visit Manchester at the end of February and if we do I was wondering which of the 3 Disney stores was the biggest/best in your opinion for pin trading. Do all 3 stores have 2 lanyards that are easy to get to or are any of them like Leeds where you have to ask and they eventually bring a lanyard from out the back and only bring one out? Also do they all get new pins out on the day they should be as I think some new pins may be released the day we possibly would go. Also Danny you may know this do any of them have a comic shop nearby?

Thanks for any help
Ro

p.s Danny no pin yet but hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

Stitch2814

Hey Ro, Ive not had time to send the pin my nan had a bad fall and Im looking after her but Ive got free time tomorrow I will get it out then first class recorded for you. Sorry about the delay.

But on the note of the stores, is that the Manchester store inside the Arndale centre is the best one for trading as thats where me and Lindsay do our trading, but they only have 1 lanyard, its the Oldham store which is 30 minutes from manchester that has 2 lanyards and the trafford centre has only 1 as well.

I find the lanyard in the Manchester store to have the lanyard updated more often with people trading but me and lindsay dont know who LOL there sneaky as we went to the xmas pin event and we got there had a look at the lanyard nothing there I saw....like 3 minutes later our friend elaine showed up and said look at the stitch pin I got off the lanyard so that trader is VERY fast and we dont know who that one is HAHAHAHA

Dorsetcandy

Hiya All
@Catherine love the pins thanks for the trade and the lovely note u put in,hoping your pins arrived too!When u get a pinpics id let me know so i can leave a reference  :D

@Danny nice new pins!